Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I am mistaken actually. I was 1 up after 3 and then 4 up after 4.

bingo! the 4th hole was my demise. i chalk it up to local knowledge and the unwillingness to share info.

bingo! the 4th hole was my demise. i chalk it up to local knowledge and the unwillingness to share info.

Yeah one of us is on pot. I told you exactly what to do. Its not my fault you cant hit a wedge.

are you on pot? we both par'd the first two, then you went 1 up on the 3rd. oh man, what are the people suppose to believe?

lmao... on pot.

well, there is a kink in the battle of who's the elite/most serious golfer between JB and myself. we played together last year at the palmer so it wouldn't be fair to tee it up together again in 2011. but here's what i will do, i'll be coming down to florida a day before the outing in order to assist hauling gear for team THP, so i will more than gladly get my redemption on JB's home turf, if he isn't too afraid of an uneducated, inbred, mountain man taking him down.

you and i both know that TC with a full night's peaceful sleep will be making an appearance.

FIFY -- You need more sleep dude not less.

well, there is a kink in the battle of who's the elite/most serious golfer between JB and myself. we played together last year at the palmer so it wouldn't be fair to tee it up together again in 2011. but here's what i will do, i'll be coming down to florida a day before the outing in order to assist hauling gear for team THP, so i will more than gladly get my redemption on JB's home turf, if he isn't too afraid of an uneducated, inbred, mountain man taking him down.

Have I been yet Jar Jar?

That's something that I've feared for a long time.

That's just creepy. I'm bringing my own Bacos to avoid ingesting any mountain roofies.

lmao @ mountain roofies. they will not be at the outing!

ohh man. this is some funny smacktalk. Mountain roofies? Bacos?

Man this thread has turned into a slugfest! I'll take you both on!! With some strokes of course

This has been a great read, and just made my work day.

Man this thread has turned into a slugfest! I'll take you both on!! With some strokes of course

You know if I skimmed through this thread and knew this wasn't related to golf... :D

Flight and car booked!

Staying a few days in Titusville before the outing. :glasses-cool:

Flight and car booked!

Nice. Don't forget to pack your sunblock. And... Titusville = Dixie Crossroads = Corn fritters = Awesome.

Don't forget to pack your sunblock.
Definately! Thought about renting a convertible, but figured that'd be like asking for rain, thunder and lightning. Can't have that.

Titusville = Dixie Crossroads = Corn fritters = Awesome.
I'll try to remember that, thank you.

Definately! Thought about renting a convertible, but figured that'd be like asking for rain, thunder and lightning. Can't have that.

I'll try to remember that, thank you.

Yeah don't do it especially in May. Believe me you'd prefer a better AC system at that time. PM me if you have any questions on Titusville/Mims. My uncle used to live there and we go there every once in a while. I think Osahar knows a thing or two about that area as well.

Flight and car booked!

My folks winter in Titusville. They can see the shuttle launches from where they live. Like Spanks, PM me if you have any questions about the area. Some lovely golf in the Titusville area too.

Can't wait to meet you in May.

Back