Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

18 each day for me. I'm chilling by the pool with my girl a bit this time around. Looking forward to having a bit of time to just relax ;)

18 each day for me. I'm chilling by the pool with my girl a bit this time around. Looking forward to having a bit of time to just relax ;)

GG and I might join you guys. And by pool, I believe you mean bar.

GG and I might join you guys. And by pool, I believe you mean bar.

Sounds like a good plan! There is a bar right by the pool :)

I think I'd be down for 36 on Saturday

Sounds like a good plan! There is a bar right by the pool :)

You know this man! They will bring me a drink with an umbrella right to my seat and the greatest grilled cheese ever. I think I might try to eat 38 of those sandwiches this trip.

Oh man, does an umbrella drink in the sunshine ever sound good right now.

Who is going to be responsible for the pairings for the 2nd 18 Saturday?

Who is going to be responsible for the pairings for the 2nd 18 Saturday?
That is something that one of us will want to take on. First we should nominate someone, oh let's see here....ok I nominate TC.

Next that person will want to double check with Morgan on the timing of the rounds to be sure those wanting to get another round in can possibly get an earlier tee time in the morning rounds. Also taking into account the THP Dinner, we have to be done with that 2nd round plenty early to get ready for dinner. TC, will you accept this rose?

That is something that one of us will want to take on. First we should nominate someone, oh let's see here....ok I nominate TC.

Next that person will want to double check with Morgan on the timing of the rounds to be sure those wanting to get another round in can possibly get an earlier tee time in the morning rounds. Also taking into account the THP Dinner, we have to be done with that 2nd round plenty early to get ready for dinner. TC, will you accept this rose?

The resort will be giving me the tee times about 30-60 days out. Once I have those I will let you all know. We have requested for early tee times so that everyone who wants to play a second 18 can do so.

Can I choose my team if I take on the responsibility? Ha! We need to wait til we have our official tee times then I'll pass the organizational torch onto someone else.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

That really does sound amazing! I will be day dreaming about a pina colada by the pool at PGA National for the next 4 months.

Or you could walk 10 feet. :alien:

1118053594_AU63A-L.jpg

That really does sound amazing! I will be day dreaming about a pina colada by the pool at PGA National for the next 4 months.

OK you guys. I woke up to 6" of snow and now it is blowing, drifting with a windchill of 1 degree. I'm packing my bag, clubs, my gimpy ankle, and I'll see you all in 4 months by the bar with umbrella drinks waiting.

I know last September we finished right before dark and had to rush upstairs to shower then head to the dinner. Good idea about putting the 36 holers in the earliest Tee times if possible. I 2nd the vote for TC being the pairings official for the afternoon round!

This is getting freaky now.

Yes, but I would need you to dress up in a 'pool boy' outfit and serve me my drink. Can you make that happen?

You have absolutely NO chance of that happening.:alien:

One of us has to work while you get all liquored up.

Get a room!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Yes, but I would need you to dress up in a 'pool boy' outfit and serve me my drink. Can you make that happen?

That's quite a nice looking cement pond ya'll got down there! I about you could stock it up with a few crappie, large mouth bass, and some cats and have some show nuff fun. You even got a built in mosquito net :thumb:

Back