LO: -9*F....................-18*F

Feels Like:
Spoiler

Today: -19*F
Tomorrow -33*F
brr.
I+want+my+mommy.jpg

You think that's bad, JB had to play in 58 degree temps today! hehe

New Zealand's getting Australia's weather now as a combination of a King Tide, 75 knots of wind on the coast and 150mm of rain flood coastal Auckland and closes pretty much every gold course. :\

Snow again in the forgast for tonight and tomorrow. 3" to 6" forcast, but who knows, with snow again Monday.

It's a balmy 5* right now with a high of 24* today. Lovely

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Right now 30*, high today will be 50*. Sunny and 3 mph wind, looks like a good day for golf.

according to the proshop thermometer... its 18 degrees outside

Snow melted. Course open!!

Screw it, I'm heading out. It's only around 30 degrees, but just received my Tour Striker thingy. Let's see how I'll do using frozen range balls. :snowman:

A solid -32 degrees for the next few days...

It was too cold this morning, my 2007 VW Golf wouldn't start, had to boost it. -32 or whatever it is, is nuts.

Today we should get into the 70s and then tomorrow will be right around 70. Tomorrow night it is supposed to rain and then bring some cold in for the PGA Show of course. We have a tee time tomorrow morning and then wont get to play again during show week, but hopefully it warms up by Sunday/Monday so we can get back out there.

today is supposed to get to 40 and its supposed to get warmer thru the next few days... but with the warmth comes rain

78* today...golf lesson tonight :clapp:

40* tomorrow, are you frickin kidding me. Still too much snow to see the ground, but I'll take it!

supposed to be warmer today with spotty rain... lets hope the rain holds off

Another foot of snow tomorrow afternoon into Thursday morning. More snow Sat. Ugh. Double Ugh. Triple Ugh. If I weren't already depressed I'd be depressed.

they were calling for rain today but it hasnt showed up yet... temp got into the low 50s
the course was frikken packed

Rain here. I guess if you people up north can't play golf, neither can we! lol

Weekend forecast: 70 and sunny with 5-10 mph wind, I'm playing at least twice this weekend lol.

weathermen said sunny and mid 40s... yeah right... it was overcast and mid 30s

its supposed to be absolutely perfect tomorrow thats why im going to avoid the course like the plague... i bet its gonna be 5-6 hr rounds in high 50s sunny weather

Forecast 58* today and tomorrow. Gonna be windy today, and calm tomorrow. I'm going to try and get in 18 alone today, and then take the boy out tomorrow for 9.

the sun is out in full force but its pretty cool out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back