Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

Jeff Overton is playing more like One-T today! What's his dealio? He shoots E yesterday when -3 was the average score and today he's already 2 over on his round. Way to drop the ball buddy!

We just need a BOOM BABY!
I thought after the ryder cup this year he was going to come out guns blazing. Guess I was wrong about that.

1 DNS, 1 WD, 4 MC.

I only have 4 people still playing... but I am at 29?
How are there 80 people worse than me?

I lost 2 to WD and 3 to MC and am in 7th!! Oh well, Martin Laird and Bill Haas are savin my butt. And boo weekely is helping out :D

1 DNS, 1 WD, 4 MC.

I only have 4 people still playing... but I am at 29?
How are there 80 people worse than me?

Those 4 must be doing great, my remaining 4 not so great. G/L today.

Woo! Thainer bringing up the rear this week, lol. JB, your squad's in need of a miracle today. I'd like to see BG make a nice run at some point today.

I'm sitting at 17th right now with four in the top 9, then comes Overton, Marino and Campbell sucking up the rear, lol. Watson, Sabaweenie and Moore really let me down. Sabaweenie was just a wild shot, I've never been a fan!

Brain Gay, the best dressed member of the PGA Tour, ha!

x2! He is doing pretty well so far, -18 last i saw? Maybe I am just horribly confused lol

Brian Gay is tearing it up today, man that guy can sure go low at times. Good for him. (And Sligo!)

I know he's not going to win it but I am happy to see David Duval hanging in there with 4 decent rounds and another decent one going, good work DD!

I've dropped off the first page of the leaderboard. Look out below!

All the way down to 39th. Hope I'm not hurting anyone as I'm falling past you!

Brian Gay started his day with a bogey on the 10th hole and has rattled off 9 birdies since, -8 through 14 holes. Sure seems like this is shaping up to be the Jhonattan Vegas show though doesn't it? Good for him!

All the people who picked Brian Gay are killing me! Dropped to 17th :'(

Well, I'll be extremely happy with a top 20 finish if I indeed get it. Mr. Overton and Mr. Laird both played like Ryan moore today and didn't help my cause at all. Looks like this Vegas kid can handle the pressure. I'm impressed.

Brian Gay started his day with a bogey on the 10th hole and has rattled off 9 birdies since, -8 through 14 holes. Sure seems like this is shaping up to be the Jhonattan Vegas show though doesn't it? Good for him!

I don't know how he can keep running into trouble, over and over, yet pulling out those 6 to 8 foot putts to keep his seat. These young guy's are showing a lot of toughness under some hellish pressure.

I don't know how he can keep running into trouble, over and over, yet pulling out those 6 to 8 foot putts to keep his seat. These young guy's are showing a lot of toughness under some hellish pressure.

Ain't that the truth Duey! Makes you wonder whether or not if/when Tiger makes it back to form if they'll roll over like guys did in years past.

Well, I'll be extremely happy with a top 20 finish if I indeed get it. Mr. Overton and Mr. Laird both played like Ryan moore today and didn't help my cause at all. Looks like this Vegas kid can handle the pressure. I'm impressed.

That's funny. I was typing virtually the same thing as you posted that.

I've been in the 40s most of the afternoon after dropping from the first page. I did enjoy my time there, short as it was.

Oh god, Vegas has a looooong putt for the win :curse:

CAN HE DO IT CAN HE DO IT CAN HE DO IT

No.
Miss it woodland....

The playoff could lead to a huge shake up on the league leaderboard....

The playoff could lead to a huge shake up on the league leaderboard....

Maybe, but the top 2 have Vegas and Haas and no one at all has Woodland.

It would be better for me (and most) if Haas wins this thing though.

Come on Haas, I need ya man!

Back