Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

18th with 5 guys in the top 20. I knew Laird would come up big. Bellyputter never fails...unless your name is Sergio.

I really suck at fantasy sports. 81 after today, you know what really chaps my a$$ though? Seeing Team TC on the first page of the leader board, that's what. I didn't think Lee Westwood and Graeme McDowell were playing in the Bob Hope.

So hostile to me lately, lol. I didn't even know I was relevant this week. Yee haw! Team TC baby!

Ironically, the Euro Martin Laird is prolly the reason I'm on the first page, ha!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Why did Ricky Barnes withdraw?

Why did Ricky Barnes withdraw?

Are you the real skim shady? lol

He WD b/c of a nagging back injury.

OEM Kevin, I see that team OG is within striking distance of team TC. Let's hope that Laird doesn't lay an egg over the weekend, or that this chump Vegas finally chokes.

well, because of Barnes back I went from high 20's to 63rd. thanks Ricky, I will not pick you again for a long time.

OEM Kevin, I see that team OG is within striking distance of team TC. Let's hope that Laird doesn't lay an egg over the weekend, or that this chump Vegas finally chokes.

Right behind you broski. We got a lot of the same players so if you keep moving up so should I. Who the hell is this Vegas guy anyway and when is he finally going to choke in the name Rex Grossman.

Right behind you broski. We got a lot of the same players so if you keep moving up so should I. Who the hell is this Vegas guy anyway and when is he finally going to choke in the name Rex Grossman.

It looks like vegas likes beer too!

Well, I can relate to the back injury. Laird is the only thing keeping me in the top 10 at the moment. If he continues to play well and Vegas chokes I could end up in the top 5, especially if Kuchar pulls his finger out of his nose and plays some golf. Feel that breeze TC? It's me breathing down your neck. :curl-lip:

Well this week has been tough, was 8th last week and currently stand at 107th for this week. Who would have thought Hoffman, Cink, Stankowski, Van Pelt would all miss the cut, and Barnes W/D was a big blow. Half of my team is gone. Not gonna be a memorable week for DawgTHP, thankfully it is a long 1st half of the season that counts.

I am sitting in the top 15 with 3 MCs, a DNS, and a WD. If even one of my guys takes a topple today I am sunk.

I'm right there with you Gus 2 MC 1 DNS and a WD. Cink sunk me

Well this week has been tough, was 8th last week and currently stand at 107th for this week. Who would have thought Hoffman, Cink, Stankowski, Van Pelt would all miss the cut, and Barnes W/D was a big blow. Half of my team is gone. Not gonna be a memorable week for DawgTHP, thankfully it is a long 1st half of the season that counts.

They haven't missed the cut yet.

They haven't missed the cut yet.

I checked the field last night on thegolfchannel.com during the round and saw projected cut at -7, I figured that was the usual Friday cut. Thanks for the heads up, there is still hope.:smile:

I checked the field last night on thegolfchannel.com during the round and saw projected cut at -7, I figured that was the usual Friday cut. Thanks for the heads up, there is still hope.:smile:

They play on four courses so they have to give everyone a chance to play on each one. Then they make the cut after four rounds.

Unless you're Ricky Barnes or Tim Clark. Then you just withdraw. hehe

Tim Clark DNS! I had a chance to rid him of my team.

Its ryan moore that I despise. His name does not deserve to be capitalized

I have finally achieved fantasy golf PERFECTION!!! I'm perfectly horrid. Dead last.

I honestly thought Mike Weir knew how to play this game. +2 at this point in THIS tournament shows me otherwise. And don't get me started on the DNS and WD's I've suffered!

Yeah, I knew RB was having back troubles but went with him anyway. My fault.

Hate to say if but I hope JHONATTAN VEGAS shoots an 80 something today! hahaha

OK, on these courses that's not likely, so let's say I'm hoping he shoots even par today! That should drop him way back in the pack.

Laird has propelled me into the top 10... might be a brief stay but feels good

Laird has propelled me into the top 10... might be a brief stay but feels good

It can be quite brief my friend, I finished last week in 8th, this week I am hanging around 100.

OK, on these courses that's not likely, so let's say I'm hoping he shoots even par today! That should drop him way back in the pack.

Look at you man, kickin it today! Hope it holds up, hehe

I'm hoping someone picks up the phone and drops a dime on him

Back