Show Off Your Putter Collection

The mail just showed up and outside my door was my BEAUTIFUL new Piretti Cottonwood II. This thing is beyond words in person. The finish is simply amazing. I'll be sure to to post some high res pics in a bit but I can't wait to go roll this thing so I'm off to the practice green.

BTW - there's often stories on THP about companies going above and beyond and doing cool things for consumers. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the fine folks at Piretti golf included an awesome Piretti hat with my purchase!!! This is my second Cottonwood II (one stainless, one black carbon) and I'm already a big fan of this company. Another company providing excellent customer service to further distinguish themselves from the "big" companies...LOVE IT!

Looking forward the pics, the review made the putter sound awesome, I am very interested to hear your thoughts too

Ok AHA, I want to see that girl in the tub with one of those clear plastic things on her head, lol. Can't wait to see it man. I know Piretti will be on my list this summer.

The mail just showed up and outside my door was my BEAUTIFUL new Piretti Cottonwood II. This thing is beyond words in person. The finish is simply amazing. I'll be sure to to post some high res pics in a bit but I can't wait to go roll this thing so I'm off to the practice green.

BTW - there's often stories on THP about companies going above and beyond and doing cool things for consumers. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that the fine folks at Piretti golf included an awesome Piretti hat with my purchase!!! This is my second Cottonwood II (one stainless, one black carbon) and I'm already a big fan of this company. Another company providing excellent customer service to further distinguish themselves from the "big" companies...LOVE IT!

Customer service is right, Mike will flat out take care of you the whole way. Great guy, great company.

Cannot wait to see pic's, I want one of these for the collection something fierce, even though I can't putt a lick with a plumbers neck lol. I know what you mean about the finish though, on my Teramo it is fan-freaking-tastic!

Jman, I WANT THAT TERAMO! Seriously though, I love their putters. Espescially that special edition with the twisted neck.

Sorry for the delay. Here are some pics of my new baby:

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

I went to the practice green yesterday after this arrived and I love it! The feel and sound are very different than the stainless steel Cottonwood II that I already had (which I also really like), but the look is breathtaking! I'm taking this thing to the course today.

Special thanks again to the fine folks at Piretti golf for throwing a hat in with my putter. Here is the sweet hat:

IMG_0907.jpg

Looks great, AHA!

Awesome looking putter AHA. I love their logo.

Very nice AHA. That thing is beautiful!

One of the absolute prettiest putters around IMO. Nice AHA, hope she makes many for you!

Here's my current stable:

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

Very nice collection right there BenJ. I'm really lovin the middle SeeMore, even the headcover on that is sweet.

Very nice Ben. The CS SeeMore's are buttah!

Ping Karsten Anser 2 and TaylorMade Rossa Kia Ma Imola 8

Ping Karsten Anser 2 and TaylorMade Rossa Kia Ma Imola 8

Picked up two new putters last night. Ping Karsten Anser 2 and a TaylorMade Kia Ma Imola 8. Pictures in the spoilers for your pleasure. Had my eyes on a Ping for a while and went with this one because its classic Ping. Clean, simple and with a classic feel. The Kia Ma was over in the 25% off section, so it came home too.

Spoiler
IMG_0321.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0322.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0326.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0323.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0324.jpg

Spoiler
IMG_0325.jpg

nice pickups OEM...as always

I think Im at 14 now. Maybe 15. Nothing like what JB has going on but its a nice little lot

Not a fair comparison though.

Nice collection so far.

Not a fair comparison though.

Nice collection so far.

Youre right not fair at all lol but thanks. Cant wait to add a Gambler or two.

Great buy's there OEM. On the phone with Vibrant yet? lol. Those are looking nice either way.

Great buy's there OEM. On the phone with Vibrant yet? lol. Those are looking nice either way.

haha no not yet. Although the Kia Ma could be a Vibrant candidate.

Picked up two new putters last night. Ping Karsten Anser 2 and a TaylorMade Kia Ma Imola 8. Pictures in the spoilers for your pleasure. Had my eyes on a Ping for a while and went with this one because its classic Ping. Clean, simple and with a classic feel. The Kia Ma was over in the 25% off section, so it came home too.

What are your thoughts on that thin top line on the Karsten? It was a lot thinner than the previous Karsten line. The thin line on the new putters really threw me off.

OEM bringing the putter boom! I love it.

Back