TaylorMade 2011 Irons Preview Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a video THP shot at the PGA Show with TaylorMade Golf discussing their 2011 iron lines. Some very interesting stuff.

We will have a larger version on the home page later in the week.

Every time I see them, I like them more and more.

Sean O'Hair putting the CB's in the bag, who would've thought that? Isn't he a tour player, lol

Goddd me want the CBs...

Great video! So I need to cut my handicap to about 20 to reap the bennefits of the CB huh? :D Hands down, some of the best looking new irons for 2011!

great video!! makes me a little more anxious

Will these be entirely replacing the R9 series or an addition?

Might like me some MCs.

So if I get my handicap down to 20 I can play a forged iron?
:devil:

Something to dream about.......

wow I can't wait to swing those. The whole time I have been eyeing the MC's, but I'm starting to really like looks the CB's.

Good stuff. Very informative video.

So if I get my handicap down to 20 I can play a forged iron?
:devil:

Something to dream about.......

I think people are looking at this the wrong way. What they have done here is create irons for all different skill levels and based on their research, they feel as though that the Tour Preferred line is better suited to a certain group of players. Keep in mind that they are not leaving others out in the dark, they still offer Burner 2.0 irons as well as Burner SuperLaunch irons.

Every time I see them, I like them more and more.

Sean O'Hair putting the CB's in the bag, who would've thought that? Isn't he a tour player, lol

He's only semi-serious lol

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

There is a passion with the company and these irons that you just do not see all the time. I enjoyed this video.

Informative video. Really look forward to seeing these at the demo day.

Informative video. Really look forward to seeing these at the demo day.

You and me both! Highly anticipated, that's for sure.

The entire line really impresses me with these irons, when compared side by side by side the CBs to me are he best "looking" of the bunch, I could see myself playing any of the 3 models, I'm real excited to finally get to hit them!

The entire line really impresses me with these irons, when compared side by side by side the CBs to me are he best "looking" of the bunch, I could see myself playing any of the 3 models, I'm real excited to finally get to hit them!

yeah, yeah, yeah......I know how hawt they are.

I can't wait for you fools to get your sticks.....I need feedback!

definately high on my list to hit at the outing. They look alot sexier than the transformers im carrying now.

Back