Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Really? I was hoping to get one round in with the husband - as we rarely or never get to play together. For sure? or just b/c there are all men and just a few single women (women w/o their husbands) attending the outing, does it just seem that way?

Patty -- I did not play with KellyBo last year as we decided we play a ton of golf together and we wanted to meet and play with different THP'ers. The second day myself & RxGus played with Mr. & Mrs Staticline and had a blast. I am not sure whether the Statcline's played together Saturday, but I think they did.

Last edited:
I'll play with anyone any time. Everyone on this site seems great so look forward to playing with whoever I get to play with.

Really? I was hoping to get one round in with the husband - as we rarely or never get to play together. For sure? or just b/c there are all men and just a few single women (women w/o their husbands) attending the outing, does it just seem that way?

Patty - I think you can pass whatever request you want to JB and GG as far as pairings. At the last outing the Mr and Mrs Staticline did play together both rounds, and I played with my dad both rounds. I believe most of the other women played together by choice...but there is certainly no requirement to separate by gender. You all are going to have a great time!!!

Patty - I think you can pass whatever request you want to JB and GG as far as pairings. At the last outing the Mr and Mrs Staticline did play together both rounds, and I played with my dad both rounds. I believe most of the other women played together by choice...but there is certainly no requirement to separate by gender. You all are going to have a great time!!!

We are certainly going to miss you and Dad good buddy! Maybe we can see you guys at a regional get together again?

Last year I played with the women both days and we had a blast. Golfer Gal puts out a list closer to the outing date with pairings and tee times. I didn't make any requests to play with anyone last year. I'll be happy to play golf with guys or gals. I tee it up with the guys all the time so it wouldn't bother me either way. Everyone is great and a lot of fun!

Last year I played with the women both days and we had a blast. Golfer Gal puts out a list closer to the outing date with pairings and tee times. I didn't make any requests to play with anyone last year. I'll be happy to play golf with guys or gals. I tee it up with the guys all the time so it wouldn't bother me either way. Everyone is great and a lot of fun!

Not to mention you blow it by the guys all the time ;-)

Like Kelly I played with the women but play with men most of the time but really liked playing with the women because we all were passionate about golf but we still had a lot of fun together.

Not to mention you blow it by the guys all the time ;-)

Like Kelly I played with the women but play with men most of the time but really liked playing with the women because we all were passionate about golf but we still had a lot of fun together.

We could hear all of you giggling from 3 holes away!

I feel bad that I took your spot Dirt_Guy. But I'm jealous you have a new house. You all are so sweet and welcoming. Some of you have followed me on Twitter. If I haven't followed you back yet, just let me know. I LOVE Twitter. It is an obsession for me right now, although it hasn't taken Fred Couples' top spot.

It's all good... first come, first serve. I've met a good amount of THPers so far without making the outing yet so it's only fair to let everyone meet the newbie. You'll have a blast!

Meh, I've hung out with dirt Guy, you're much cuter! I just wished you signed up 3 hours later than you did. I know maryc had something to do with that.

Truer words have never been spoken. Now I'm glad you have an indentured service to MaryC. LOL

THP is working on pairings and will have those available in the next couple of days.

THP is working on pairings and will have those available in the next couple of days.

Cool! I can't wait to see who everyone is paired with. Pairings around skill level for the most part (like the pairings for the Champions Course) or more mixed up (like the pairings for the Palmer Course)?

Cool! I can't wait to see who everyone is paired with. Pairings around skill level for the most part (like the pairings for the Champions Course) or more mixed up (like the pairings for the Palmer Course)?

Can't wait to see who were all going to be playing with.

This is when it starts getting real for me. I love finding out who I get to tee it up with and the banter gets very exciting.

Tee times have not been announced yet for those wondering. But we will have a thread with them up this evening.

Tee times have not been announced yet for those wondering. But we will have a thread with them up this evening.

Do you already have the people who are "in"?

Yeah, gbi, they have a full group of 54 I think.

If the pairings are coming out, that means that the outing newbies will start the "Who wants to play the Championship tees?" thread and the veterans will be chiming in with "Blue tees are plenty painful, thank you!!"

:act-up:

Man that just opened up a can of ants in the pants syndrome for everyone attending this outing :blob:

Huh? We have over 50 people that signed up for this.

sorry for the confusion, it was a badly worded question. hah.

OHHH JB . I posted in the wrong threadd!!! I thought this was the matchplay

I was reading last years thread and thought that I had signed up wrong or something. Lol. Pandute asks me every few days about this outing. I believe she is even more excited than I am. :clapp:

Man that just opened up a can of ants in the pants syndrome for everyone attending this outing :blob:

Agreed now I'm going to have to be on THP even more than usual tonight.

tee times tonight and pairings soon, that's awesome

Yeah, gbi, they have a full group of 54 I think.

If the pairings are coming out, that means that the outing newbies will start the "Who wants to play the Championship tees?" thread and the veterans will be chiming in with "Blue tees are plenty painful, thank you!!"

:act-up:

haha I was an internet golfer that wanted the championship tees. My group played a tee ball from the championship tees on the 2 bear trap par 3's, but that was is.

Back