1171387357_wPmMT-L-1.jpg

1171388342_5z9no-L-1.jpg

1171388924_xKbs6-L-1.jpg

1171390744_bo3To-L-1.jpg

1171390896_3ikx2-L-1.jpg

1171392780_3ckZo-L-1.jpg

1171393476_Kyc5P-L-1.jpg

I like the black finish. It goes well with the THP green

I like these, but it doesn't look like they have anything I could hit well. Other than the putters! Maybe some of the wedges.

Looks like a nice booth.. I cant say that there is any wow factor though

I agree, I'm afraid visually, Scratch clubs don't do anything at all for me.

It seemed like their booth shrunk a little bit from last year, but they still had some solid buzz going on there. Clubs looked great and we hope to get them out at demo day this year in larger fashion.

Didn't look like there was a lot of substance in the booth. A couple of sets of irons, a few wedges, a staff bag, and some knit sock headcovers. At least there was a big picture of Christie Kerr and David Duval. Way to go team!

They are finally making 47* and 50* wedges. Too bad it's a year after I would have bought them.

They are finally making 47* and 50* wedges. Too bad it's a year after I would have bought them.

Same here....only have a 56 bent to 55 and a 60. Would have been really nice to have the 50* too!

I like how they went with a unique putter style.

Assuming you were being facetious(if not sorry), but from Ari in another board "These putters are made without the use of any mill of any kind. No CNC, no Bridgeport nothing. They are shaped 100% by hand from a block of steel using a Band Saw, a Belt Grinder, a Radial Disc Grinder, a Drill Press and a Welder. Each putter took Jeff about 6 hours or so of hand work to make. The faces on 2 of them were also Hand Scraped which is a very cool process that makes a 100% flat face completely by using hand tools. This adds a couple hours of work. It is the same process used to finish high end machines and is quite difficult."

I think the point was to bring a putter that was hand-made by Jeff to show what they could offer.

Also, one of the sets of irons showed off the new nickel finish-which is very nice. They also had some wedges that were made in the USA, which I think they are trying to showcase in 2011.

that whole line up looks like its just for serious golfers

I just can't get behind Scratch golf. The more I've researched the company, the more complaints I've read about delivery of goods, and then the whole Ryan Moore break up......it all points to serious unorganization and makes me really suspect of the company.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I just can't get behind Scratch golf. The more I've researched the company, the more complaints I've read about delivery of goods, and then the whole Ryan Moore break up......it all points to serious unorganization and makes me really suspect of the company.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Me either but the stuff looks good and they always seemed to have traffic at the booth when we were near

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Me either but the stuff looks good and they always seemed to have traffic at the booth when we were near

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Yeah, I'm sure the show is packed with WRX'ers, trying to get their hands on the latest and greatest offerings from Scratch. They probably just hang out at the booth all day, justifying the product to anyone and everyone who walks by.

Their irons and wedges do nothing for me. I guess they look ok but I know I would never ever game them.

If you order your clubs today they might get delivered before the 2012 PGA show... maybe

If you order your clubs today they might get delivered before the 2012 PGA show... maybe

or better yet, they may use them as display at the show in 2012. Nah, I don't want to bash on them, I just am sharing what I've read and heard. I wish them the best of luck, but not being able to get product out in a timely fashion is not a good thing. Hopefully that gets fixed or has been fixed.

I know you can get their product at the PGA SuperStore now. I've never even hit a Scratch club, as I don't believe I've ever seen a LH model.

All of the above issues aside, the "curb appeal" is missing for me on their lineup except for the wedges, I like the way they look.

you know, I was sitting at home last night and these Scratch pictures just kept popping in my head and I was able to put my finger on why these look intriging, I think its the whole vintage look. I mean, their entire lineup looks like Sam Snead was their tester. I guess vintage is in so therefor these clubs catch your eye. But, I could only imagine how I would hit some of these.

I did find it funny seeing Ari in the Edel/JP booth snooping around looking and asking questions how they got certain wedges comforming. :D

Beutiful simplistic looking clubs. Does anyone know if they have fixed their growing pains yet?

I'm not sure if it's fixed, but they've moved to selling through retailers for the moment. PGA Super Store and Golftown now carry their line and it's where the website directs people interested in their product.

Beutiful simplistic looking clubs. Does anyone know if they have fixed their growing pains yet?

From what I've heard, the issues have been resolved.

They make some very nice irons and wedges, haven't used a putter yet but every iron and wedge I hit were solid as a rock. Good stuff for sure..

I hit the wedges they sent to the outing and was surprised how small they were.

Back