THP Divot Repair Tools & Ball Marker + Alignment Tool

hahaha...there is a picture of that part of it, on a ball for those who skim like myslef. But you skimmed the pics and the text. Thats just lazy! haha

he was making sure he got one b4 they sold out..
didnt have time to read it...:devil::devil:

Glad you guys are liking this. THP merchandise is always top-notch.

I am actually excited to check my mail box today. I have been working on my putting and think that line on the ball will help out. I love multi use items.

===== QUOTE One-T ====

hahaha...there is a picture of that part of it, on a ball for those who skim like myslef. But you skimmed the pics and the text. Thats just lazy! haha

===== /QUOTE ====

he was making sure he got one b4 they sold out..
didnt have time to read it...:devil::devil:

Right on both counts!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I got mine today...looks terrific!!

Just checked the mail and I now possess the THP Crosshairs divot tool. Man that is one good looking golf product, thanks THP.

I just got my divot tool in the mail! It looks so awesome. It was a little heavier than I expected, but that is not a bad thing.

is there any nubs that help hold the ball in place as you mark it so it don't slip around? if you've use a "Line M Up' you'll know what I mean...

is there any nubs that help hold the ball in place as you mark it so it don't slip around? if you've use a "Line M Up' you'll know what I mean...

No there is not, but I find it far easier to use than the line m up.

Just came homr to an amazing package. It really is just stunning in hand. It feels more durable than any divot tool Ive used before. Love the alignment stencil as well!!

The Bears marker will look as sweet asthe THP marker haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this in the mail today. As always, incredibly fast shipping. Wow at the quality of this thing. Love how you guys pick such great companies to work with. Can't wait to get out and use it!

I got this in the mail today. As always, incredibly fast shipping. Wow at the quality of this thing. Love how you guys pick such great companies to work with. Can't wait to get out and use it!

Used mine yesterday Hawk and absolutely love it. So sturdy, fits in my hand well and still loving the black nickel.

The carrying bag was a nice surprise.

...............The Bears marker will look as sweet asthe THP marker haha.

Got mine in today...Nice living close to FL and get my stuff quick...
Plan to use it on Monday after my midnight shift....

and Yoccos...thanks for the hint....my 2 Bama markers and PGA National marker all fit perfectly....

thanks THP....

I got mine today... and it is better than advertised. THP, thank you for such a great product.

Received mine yesterday and used it today. Awesome product!

So glad everybody is liking what they see. I am really enjoying the quality that we got here.

All I have is the customs form number. I can tell you that it was shipped last week on Wednesday 2/9. I would imagine it will take about a week or so to ship.

Ok, thanks!
I ordered things from Amazon on the same day and they seem to have gone missing somewhere between there and here.

Ok, thanks!
I ordered things from Amazon on the same day and they seem to have gone missing somewhere between there and here.

Well hopefully that won't happen with our package. I checked the customs form number on USPS and it just says that it was submitted to the post office here in Florida on 2/9. Their tracking system stinks! If I had to guess it will get to you by about Wednesday.

GG. Is the magnet on the tool or the marker?

Back