TP Mills Demo program coming soon to THP!

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
More details to follow, but it appears that TP Mills will offer a demo of
each Anvil series model to try for one week. Hopefully the details will
be finalized next month and the putters will start making their rounds.

I do know you will be in charge of shipping to the next member, honor system will apply.

If your intereted in signing up, send an email to:

Craig@TPmillsputters.com

Isn't that something? I think that's an incredible idea to tell you the truth.

email sent indeed! I'd love to demo one of the new Anvil's so good looking!

This is a great idea. Looking forward to it!

I love this idea! I had the site up for three days thinking about adding a TP putter to the OEM collection.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Grand idea!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Outstanding. I hope to be trying out an Anvil in May hint hint

The first putter starting the rounds will be a 1310 Ming. Followed by a Nellie.

Each person gets it for five days to demo. Hopefully member A ships it on Monday to member B , member B has it until the next monday and he ships it to C, etc.
The only cost is shipping, which each member is responsible for when they ship it.

I am excited to hear you thoughts on the putters, as well as your demo experience with other members.

http://www.tpmillsputters.com/putter.aspx?id=471

This is a crazy good idea, I'm in if not too late to join the fun.

Wow what a great idea, T.p Mills you had me at hello.

I guess I'm gonna have to learn to putt left handed if I want to get in on this but I might give that a shot. hehe

Cool where does it say it's a lefty?

This is an awesome idea.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

There will be a LH One and Softtail soon, but this list is for a RH 1310 Ming pictured in the link from above. There are 20 spots total per putter. We may extend the dates for
warm weather areas like Florida, California, AZ etc.

Thanks,

I emailed you.

Shot an email out. Hope I can get my hands on a lefty one!

Tempting, but I'm scared I'd like it too much and then would want one (more) and couldn't get one with a baby on the way. "Honey, I know we need a crib, table, bedding, clothes, etc. for the baby, but this putter is AMAZING!!!!!" Probably wouldn't fly. :)

Tempting, but I'm scared I'd like it too much and then would want one (more) and couldn't get one with a baby on the way. "Honey, I know we need a crib, table, bedding, clothes, etc. for the baby, but this putter is AMAZING!!!!!" Probably wouldn't fly. :)

With all that stuff to buy you could slip one of these bad boys right in to the credit card statement and know one would be the wiser.

Edit: Congrats, kids are the best.

Looks good and I like the idea of getting to test the putter on the course and then pass it on for someone else to get to test it. Thanks TP Mills for an innovative idea to allow us the opportunity, and thanks THP for always being on the look out for us to test the latest golf equipment.

Wow, I would to take part in this but it cost a freakin bundle to ship down here and that wouldn't be fair to yall. Very much looking forward to the feedback.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Wow, I would to take part in this but it cost a freakin bundle to ship down here and that wouldn't be fair to yall. Very much looking forward to the feedback.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Not if we shipped in sequence by geographic proximity. Probably not much for me to ship one to you from NE FLA and not much for someone from Atlanta to ship to me, etc.

I can't wait for this, I'm for sure on the list for the Ming andtold Craig I'd basically give up anything to be on the list when the center-shaft comes up.

Way too cool. (and I don't mind shipping wherever!)

With all that stuff to buy you could slip one of these bad boys right in to the credit card statement and know one would be the wiser.

Edit: Congrats, kids are the best.

LMAO that is how I've handled things in the past

Back