Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Ole Gray

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • KellyBo

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Johnday

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
I really enjoyed this thread and the pictures, especially the last one LOL. The videos are great, I know everyone had a blast.

Never heard of that , heck when I was a kid we hardly ever got out of school . I do remember way back in 1970 we had a heck of a snow storm and took all our snow days and we had to go to school on a Saturday to make it up !

Noticed you weren't wearing denim Gray :D

oops you caught me good buddy :D lol I bet KellyBo wish she had blue jeans on after her little swim in the pond :laughing:

Never heard of that , heck when I was a kid we hardly ever got out of school . I do remember way back in 1970 we had a heck of a snow storm and took all our snow days and we had to go to school on a Saturday to make it up !

did you have to walk uphill both ways in the sleet and snow? walk 6 miles one way to school. had to wake up at 3am to get to school by 7. Then you had to come home and pick cotton and help raise the cows?

Awww c'mon now Simp, don't start giving me a hard time about a 14 yr old whupping up on me. This guy would give you a run for your money too!!!!!

Well I was talking about falling into the pond haha

did you have to walk uphill both ways in the sleet and snow? walk 6 miles one way to school. had to wake up at 3am to get to school by 7. Then you had to come home and pick cotton and help raise the cows?
That was 10 miles and milk 500 head of milk cows :p

You mean they had school back in 1970 :D! Watch out Spray, you are dating yourself old man LOL

Well I was talking about falling into the pond haha

You just don't know how close I came to going head first into that pond! Clay tried to hold me up but fell backwards, I hollered help, and my hero Ole Gray came running to save me. It was all in slow motion and way too funny.

You just don't know how close I came to going head first into that pond! Clay tried to hold me up but fell backwards, I hollered help, and my hero Ole Gray came running to save me. It was all in slow motion and way too funny.

I fell over your shoe. haha

I fell over your shoe. haha

KellyBo looked like one of those geese at the local course getting ready to make a splash landing in the pond :laughing:

KellyBo looked like one of those geese at the local course getting ready to make a splash landing in the pond :laughing:

lol, it was pretty funny. don't hit it in next time kb, you won't have that problem :)

You mean they had school back in 1970 :D! Watch out Spray, you are dating yourself old man LOL
Amazing I can remember that far back :D
KellyBo , I wonder if someone makes hip wader golf apparel :laughing:

This is beginning to sound more like the Keystone Cops than golf! :)

You should have been there Sean! It was a sight for sore eyes.

Awesome pics & videos. Glad you all had a good time and congrats to Clay for the win.

You should have been there Sean! It was a sight for sore eyes.
I wish I had been. You and Kelly sound like the perfect host and hostess. Your golfing threads have been keeping me going. I haven't played golf nigh on three months because of old man winter so I've been hanging on vicariously through you, Kelly, and your guests! Now I'm imagining you and Kelly wearing golf shoes with fins on them! LOL

hey guys, I just got caught up on this thread. I am so glad you all had a great time. I really enjoyed the pics and the videos.

I wish I had been. You and Kelly sound like the perfect host and hostess. Your golfing threads have been keeping me going. I haven't played golf nigh on three months because of old man winter so I've been hanging on vicariously through you, Kelly, and your guests! Now I'm imagining you and Kelly wearing golf shoes with fins on them! LOL

hey guys, I just got caught up on this thread. I am so glad you all had a great time. I really enjoyed the pics and the videos.

Thanks guys. It was a really fun day and having the chance to play golf with fellow THP'ers, is always exciting and a blast! Spring is just about here, and there will be many more opportunities on the horizon :golf2:..

Great pics and vids, you guys. I love to see THP members teeing it up.

Hey clay,

Not sure if you caught my edit but I posted a vistor message on your profile with a little help on your knee situation. Hope it helps.

Hey clay,

Not sure if you caught my edit but I posted a vistor message on your profile with a little help on your knee situation. Hope it helps.

I did, I caught both. I read it and then had to go, and didn't get a chance to respond. I will defiantly try that next time I'm on the range. Thanks man

Wow Kelly, looks like you were real close to going for a swim.

Thanks for sharing with us everyone. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Back