THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I thought I was a staffer?

Huh I did too? Have you been masquerading all this time as a staffer but really just earned your clubs?

Great job TC, your going to be a THP staffer at this rate.

LOL CB he already is a THP staffer and doing a great job for sure! The man has talent and not just on the golf course! Any company would be lucky to have him as their CEO :thumb: Great job buddy and a huge thanks to JB & GG as they have proven time after time they are loaded with excellent ideas to promote golf and the fellowship that makes it exciting.

Also the two companies that have chose to be a part of this are class acts! A huge thanks goes out to Callaway & TaylorMade for allowing 16 people to be treated like Tour golfers.

As far as being a part of the match play teams, I had rather be a fan and not an actual participant. My golfing skills are not consistent enough, for me to feel comfortable in this type format. With that said, I would love to come down and enjoy the festivities and maybe get a round or two of casual golf in!

As far a being a part of the match play teams, I had rather be a fan and not an actual participant. My golfing skills are not consistent enough, for me to feel comfortable in this type format. With that said, I would love to come down and enjoy the festivities and maybe get a round or two of casual golf in!

I wonder what you would have said if a certain snake was involved...hehe

LOL CB he already is a THP staffer and doing a great job for sure! The man has talent and not just on the golf course! Any company would be lucky to have him as their CEO :thumb: Great job buddy and a huge thanks to JB & GG as they have proven time after time they are loaded with excellent ideas to promote golf and the fellowship that makes it exciting.

Also the two companies that have chose to be a part of this are class acts! A huge thanks goes out to Callaway & TaylorMade for allowing 16 people to be treated like Tour golfers.

As far a being a part of the match play teams, I had rather be a fan and not an actual participant. My golfing skills are not consistent enough, for me to feel comfortable in this type format. With that said, I would love to come down and enjoy the festivities and maybe get a round or two of casual golf in!

I need to stop posting as I am making a fool of myself.

Wow...more details = more excitement. This is going to be simply epic!!!

I wonder what you would have said if a certain snake was involved...hehe

Not a bit partner! It's not about the brands at all. Both are excellent companies and they will make 16 team members very happy campers. It's not the arrow, it's the Indian in this case :D.

Ha, I miss part of a day and a big announcement comes. I find myself 12 pages behind??

This is some huge stuff guy's! Ok, give me a few minutes to collect all the data not to mention this course. Wow.

I know Duey, I left the PC long enough to give the kid a bath and came back and there were three new pages.

I've already sold this one to the wife, just a matter of if she would be coming with me or not. Lets go!!

Win/win...I get in the Sweet 16, or I come anyway and play some rounds with my buddy Gray.

WOW just made up the 12 pages I missed out today. Thanks so much to Taylormade/Addidas/Ashworth and Callaway for spnsoring the gear. Thank you to Reunion for providing the location and I look forward to hearing the last part of the puzzle and learning how people are going to become part of this great event. Big thanks to JB, GG and TC for the work they have done to make this possible.

I know Duey, I left the PC long enough to give the kid a bath and came back and there were three new pages.

I've already sold this one to the wife, just a matter of if she would be coming with me or not. Lets go!!

Win/win...I get in the Sweet 16, or I come anyway and play some rounds with my buddy Gray.

You nailed it buddy, same thing here. Liz is not yet sure what calender her school will adopt, so she just might be off and able to join me. I'm super stoked now! Looking at that course has me all kinds of pumped up!

I hope you make the cut for the Sweet 16 however it would be a huge pleasure, to play with you again AD!

Don't think I'll start on the past 12 pages, pretty sure most of it contained "WOW", hehe

This is incredible. Great job THP, Callaway, and TaylorMade. I am excited for those who get to participate!

I hope you make the cut for the Sweet 16 however it would be a huge pleasure, to play with you again AD!

I would agree Gray, AD is a pleasure to play golf with, as his his daddy. Two awesome fellas, that's for sure.

Not only that, but they pay attention to my tickets so I don't miss my number, haha. Hope your in the Sweet six Ad, seeing and possibly playing with you and your dad again would be fantastic.

#1000 is in sight!
I wonder if we will get a reward! Ha!

Not that I don't love and appreciate what PGA National does for us, but I think it will be really cool to tackle a new resort. New courses. New Bars. New Elevators! Same great THP.

#1000 is in sight!
I wonder if we will get a reward! Ha!
Not that I don't love and appreciate what PGA National does for us, but I think it will be really cool to tackle a new resort. New courses. New Bars. New Elevators! Same great THP.

yes! its called having the chance to be a part of this awesome opportunity! hehe

yes! its called having the chance to be a part of this awesome opportunity! hehe

or i'll give him a virtual high five

I want to be a tour player!

or i'll give him a virtual high five

I want to be a tour player!

I do too!!! I want 10 mistresses and to spit on greens! ok, not really, I just want the equipment, to play awesome courses, oh, and to get to play golf for a living. sorry honey, I came in last place, but I did get paid $12,000 for the weekend.

THP dreams big, how awsome is it that Taylormade and Callaway are a huge part of this. Thanks to you all!

I can't stop thinking about how amazing this event is going to be. Clubs, bag, balls, clothing....and maybe best of all, an amazing competition! Thanks THP, Taylormade/Adidas and Callaway for making this possible!

I just realized that this is the same weekend as my club championship. Guess which one I'll be choosing if I'm lucky enough to be eligible and able to participate? You guessed it, THP MATCH PLAY ALL THE WAY!

I really want to thank THP, TC, Callaway and Taylormade for coming together on something that is truly groundbreaking. Incredible stuff and I don't think it's possible to explain how awesome this weekend will be for a bunch of members. I (very sadly) will not be able to make it. Hawk Jr's 2nd birthday is on 8/20 and that day is reserved for his dreams and not mine. Oh well :) I will be watching at home with excitement like many others. Good luck to all of you that want to go!

How close to there is the TaylorMade fitting center?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back