Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been dying to get out as well. Its supposed to get up to 58* tomorrow in CT and really want to play, just dont know of anywhere that will let me play in february!

Ya it's a little to cold right now and when your fighting a cold it's just not worth it.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Merged with golf weather thread.

It's 80* outside for the first time this year and it always sucks the first week it starts getting hotter. It's feels more like 100* because of just coming from winter. Guess only a week or 2 until I'm used to it again. Gotta make the transition for the good ol 95*+ degree heat in the summer sometime though.

One bad thing about it getting warm really fast, means some nasty storms were some of that cooler air meets the warm air. Probably get a few storms within the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah it was actually hot today and i wore shorts and a shortsleeved shirt... and by hot i mean it was only mid 60s... i cant even imagine it being in the 80s yet

Started a round yesterday. Nice and sunny great looking day. Then by the 2nd hole total rain out. big bummer. Owell

looks to be hot today and then windy tomorrow

were at +8*C. The hills on the golf courses have started to poke through. With this weather, I shoulg be golfing by the time I get back from FLA

Cloudy and in the 70's here today and all weekend , going to play every day !

It's a chilly 75* here today. That was me joking of course. It's been just beautiful this past week and that trend will continue. We will actually see 80's this weekend.

It's a chilly 75* here today. That was me joking of course. It's been just beautiful this past week and that trend will continue. We will actually see 80's this weekend.

Hold onto that weather for the next couple weeks for me GG!

Our snow has been getting it's butt whooped the last couple days. 50F here :)

From the iPhone.

Hold onto that weather for the next couple weeks for me GG!

Our snow has been getting it's butt whooped the last couple days. 50F here :)

From the iPhone.

It looks like blue skies until next Friday and then it's rain for the weekend. I hope that doesn't happen I have outdoor plans that weekend!

lol thats just not fair!!! i was teased with 60 degree weather here yesterday - predicting snow this weekend. awesome.

Flirting with the 70's here today. Forecast is calling for 69 tomorrow and 73 on monday. Time to break out the shorts! :D

lol thats just not fair!!! i was teased with 60 degree weather here yesterday - predicting snow this weekend. awesome.

I would love for it to hit 60. The only place where I know it's 60ish is inside my house. I need out of this state badly!!

High of 77, low of 55, sunny, 0% chance of rain Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

68 yesterday and 70+ today here in Northern VA... LOVE when it's this warm at this point of the year in VA... although I feel like it's a tease and the cold weather will be back next week! So I'm leaving work a little early today to spend a few hours at the range!

It is damn near perfect outside. 76 with about a 5-8mph breeze and it feels awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bout 20* with a stiff breeze here, but the gates were open at the course! I'll be golfing tomorrow if the same holds true. <crossing fingers>

73 and sunny in Naples right now (but it did break into the 80s today). Heading back to Western PA after next weekend...not looking forward to leaving the land of warm temperatures and sunshine!

I leave VA the one week it warms up. High 70s here in Altomonte Spgs through monday. Then back to VA where we have a chance for snow on tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back