WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

This tournament might be almost as exciting as The Morgan Cup, except the golfers in The Morgan Cup will be more well known.

Is Kaymer and Rose still playing? She who rules the house is home and the Golf Channel gets no love from her.

So Mahan is playing Kaymer tomorrow? I thought GC said earlier today that he would be playing GMac :confused2:... I was hoping for a Ryder Cup rematch.

It's Kaymer-Mahan. GMac plays YE Yang. The only G-Mac would meet Mahan is in the finals

It's Kaymer-Mahan. GMac plays YE Yang. The only G-Mac would meet Mahan is in the finals

Now that would be EPIC :thumb: You talk about wearing out the edge of the old recliner, this would be a heavyweight title bout :stickbeat:!

Hey guys, quick note. I just noticed that the Fantasy Golf game is awarding $600,000 for those who have Camilo Villegas on their team. He doesn't win $600k for losing round 1 so we will be getting that fixed, just giving everyone a heads up.

this would definitely be a match to watch!

Hey guys, quick note. I just noticed that the Fantasy Golf game is awarding $600,000 for those who have Camilo Villegas on their team. He doesn't win $600k for losing round 1 so we will be getting that fixed, just giving everyone a heads up.

Good, I didn't pick him, so that might help me move up as people move down!!

Hmmm, about half the people in front of me have Vilegas, I sense a move

Well moved up one spot to 97 after 2 rounds, don't think it will get any better since I've only got 2 players left.......

I think they've fixed up the Poulter and Villegas issue, the scores should be accurate from here on out.

I skimmed, but how are the bracket rankings made? I see the little number beside there name but have no idea how those are calculated.

nobody has better than 5 golfers left. crazy

I skimmed, but how are the bracket rankings made? I see the little number beside there name but have no idea how those are calculated.

It's based on the World Golf Rankings, I could be wrong but for example ranking 1-4 get their own bracket (Westwood, Kaymer, Tiger, Phil) and 4-8 (order reversed) and so on so forth... someone more familiar could probably explain better, hope this helps and doesn't confuse you more

Some crazy scores out there yesterday! Westwood gave it away - had a glorious chance after being behind all day, but you've got to hand it to Watney for closing the game out in style, especially after missing a short one on 17.

McIlroy got destroyed too! Kaymer and Rose was a great match up. Justin going something like 5 under through 6 holes, but Kaymer still hanging in and winning it!

Read that GMac will move into 3rd passing TW in the world rankings after his win yesterday

Read that GMac will move into 3rd passing TW in the world rankings after his win yesterday

Unless Luke Donald wins this, and Gmac doesn't make the semis. Donald has been playing some solid golf for over a year, but to think of him being 3rd in the world without winning a whole lot seems weird.

From what I read if Donald wins it will put him 3rd and GMac 4th so it would be all euros from 1-4 in the world rankings

Unless Luke Donald wins this, and Gmac doesn't make the semis. Donald has been playing some solid golf for over a year, but to think of him being 3rd in the world without winning a whole lot seems weird.

Except when he shoots 80 and misses a cut like last week.

And he still looked ridiculous yesterday.

But remember, the guy that is 3rd right now has not exactly been winning either.

Back