Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my day off, I sleep in have b-fast in bed, watch the morning yakkers on tv but Lo-and-behold moron maintenance guy comes in the house to replace the hallway light fixture with some new fangled energy conserving model at 8 effing AM...0800 to replace a dang light! Seriously, your lucky I didn't shoot your dumb-butt walking in unannounced at that time of the morning. Of course his quote was "we thought you were working." I'm off every EVERY Thursday for the past two years, why would today be any different? "Well this light will save 75% on electric cost." I didn't use the old one, so it saved 100% percent of the electric cost of the one you just put up.

Grrrrrr!

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I can see you saying this too, that's funny...well not so much if you shot him.

i went to golf galaxy they other day and drivers were dirt cheap... i have plenty of drivers i dont need a new one
i went to look for wedges and bags... nothing was under $100
i need to coordinate my needs with when they go on sale hahaha

At the course right now. Pushed my drive right into the next fairway. Over some people searching from that hole looking for their ball. First off im screaming fore right, they dont even lift their heads .As I'm standing on the tee box steaming a little from the bad drive. I watch the dude turn around see my ball in his fairway and go that must be my ball. Walks right up and hits it while I'm screaming from my tee box. I swear the one time I don't play my yellow srixon......

Tap to talk. Now I can get my fix on the go!

At the course right now. Pushed my drive right into the next fairway. Over some people searching from that hole looking for their ball. First off im screaming fore right, they dont even lift their heads .As I'm standing on the tee box steaming a little from the bad drive. I watch the dude turn around see my ball in his fairway and go that must be my ball. Walks right up and hits it while I'm screaming from my tee box. I swear the one time I don't play my yellow srixon......

That sucks. I've had that happen, he swore it wasn't my ball. Then he returned it to me 2 holes later!

I hate that. The worst is when they drive into your fairway and they come riding up yelling at you as you're in your backswing to hit your ball in your fairway. Or the guy you're watching by your ball and he looks around, doesn't see anybody, and then pockets it.

Drive down the center hit a sprinkler head. This is where is ended up.
a6cd8870-66d0-81ec.jpg

I hate that. The worst is when they drive into your fairway and they come riding up yelling at you as you're in your backswing to hit your ball in your fairway. Or the guy you're watching by your ball and he looks around, doesn't see anybody, and then pockets it.

That sucks. Dang ball thiefs...

Drive down the center hit a sprinkler head. This is where is ended up.
a6cd8870-66d0-81ec.jpg

Foot wedge it.

Just glad I'm out playing with the family but geez that's some bad luck in two holes.

What a day, I'm bushed. 90 miles to work, long hard day and 90 to get back tonight. There better be a beer in the fridge.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Foot wedge it.

Haha my mom just learned about winter rules. That's what she said. I said mom 6 inches ain't gonna help me! Haha

What a day, I'm bushed. 90 miles to work, long hard day and 90 to get back tonight. There better be a beer in the fridge.

Where did you drive to duey? I'll call Liz and tell her to go out and get you a Miller Lite, hehehe.

Haha my mom just learned about winter rules. That's what she said. I said mom 6 inches ain't gonna help me! Haha

You need to take a little more backswing with the foot wedge. I can hit mine up to 20 or 30 feet.

I've had that stupid Pink song "Raise your glass" stuck in my head all day.
I'm about ready to jump out the window it's such a bad song.

You need to take a little more backswing with the foot wedge. I can hit mine up to 20 or 30 feet.

Foot wedge? Try a hand wedge...works for me out of bunkers :wink:

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Where did you drive to duey? I'll call Liz and tell her to go out and get you a Miller Lite, hehehe.

Lol, I already called her to meet me at the water hole in an hour and half. Been to Beloit KS this trip.

Foot wedge? Try a hand wedge...works for me out of bunkers :wink:

The hand wedge was my dads specialty out of the bunker. Haha

I've had that stupid Pink song "Raise your glass" stuck in my head all day.
I'm about ready to jump out the window it's such a bad song.

Fink,

don't get fancy just get dancy. Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways..

Fink,

don't get fancy just get dancy. Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways..

*gets dancy*

Not really. I just have to take a leak.

I hate the fact there are no Whole Foods or stores of that ilk in my area. The organic section at Publix is about 1/2 an aisle and they just don't have the selection/quality of items that I would like. There are at least 4 Publix within maybe 7 miles at the most from house. Pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back