The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story: in my dorm we had a communal fridge on every hallway, i use to raid that sucker, drink everyone's juice and whatnot. Came home from a night out, went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of apple juice, turned it up, and someone had filled that sucker with dishwashing detergent. Had to get my stomach pumped, lol.
That is great. You are lucky though...it could have been something else about the same color!
sorry to hear about that bro

Ty.

Time to cook dinner now since I am a batchelor for the next 10 days, should it be pulled pork with cornbread and beans, or Phad Thai? And by cook I mean order food for the kid and me.

Time to cook dinner now since I am a batchelor for the next 10 days, should it be pulled pork with cornbread and beans, or Phad Thai? And by cook I mean order food for the kid and me.

That's what I would order.

I hear you cook a mean Dominos Pizza.

I wish, only one Dominos in Vic and I am well outside of their home cooked to your door zone.

Pork, cornbread and beans bro! Save the noodles for when you don't have an empty house to be flatulent in.

That's what I would order.

Thats where I`m leaning cause I have had a lot of Thai lately, plus this new southern BBQ place here is crazy good.

Southern BBQ in Canada bro? That's like saying Pale Rider and Sun tan in the same sentence.

Southern BBQ in Canada bro? That's like saying Pale Rider and Sun tan in the same sentence.

Weird right? Victoria is a great food city though and you can get just about anything. This new BBQ place is so good and well priced I`m there 2-3 times a week, I loved southern food the one time I went through the south and I`m sure the BBQ at this place would not come close to a good place in the south but Pulled Pork, beef brisket, deep fried PB and banana sandwiches all with kickass cornbread and really good beans, man I need to order now.

Weird right? Victoria is a great food city though and you can get just about anything. This new BBQ place is so good and well priced I`m there 2-3 times a week, I loved southern food the one time I went through the south and I`m sure the BBQ at this place would not come close to a good place in the south but Pulled Pork, beef brisket, deep fried PB and banana sandwiches all with kickass cornbread and really good beans, man I need to order now.

Is the food smoked? It's not some fake BBQ is it?

Kevin

Do they have corn pudding? If not, then it's not a serious bbq joint, rather just a game improvement bbq joint, lol

Do they have corn pudding? If not, then it's not a serious bbq joint, rather just a game improvement bbq joint, lol

Gotta have deep fried pickles too. LOL

And frito pie. And peach cobbler. And peanut shells on the floor. And skoal. And old people.

Is the food smoked? It's not some fake BBQ is it?

Kevin

The food is smoked, and it is the first place in town that really slow cooks their meat properly!

They do have corn pudding but I havent given it a shot yet, I take it it`s good then?

You've never tried corn pudding bro?? You haven't lived. Don't waste your time with other sides, just get extra corn pudding. That's how I roll.

You've never tried corn pudding bro?? You haven't lived. Don't waste your time with other sides, just get extra corn pudding. That's how I roll.

Alright I`m just order some pulled pork, corn bread, beans, pulled pork poutine, and two orders of corn pudding. This is turning into a good night.

When I'm visiting in northeast TN I go to this little hole in the wall place call the Ridgewood and another place call Pardner's. Great B-B-Que. Gettin' hungry reading this thread.

Alright I`m just order some pulled pork, corn bread, beans, pulled pork poutine, and two orders of corn pudding. This is turning into a good night.

Yes sir! Now if you had some ice cold High Life and some freezer ridden Thin Mints, you'd experience the perfect night.

Sounds great. Might take tomorrow off and get my smoker going.

Yes sir! Now if you had some ice cold High Life and some freezer ridden Thin Mints, you'd experience the perfect night.

The one thing Canada gets right is beer, I am enjoying a lager from a local brewery here as we speak and loving every minute of it.

Corn pudding is awesome! I could almost have it with every meal.
a

Gotta say I`m getting excited about this corn pudding.

Maybe they don't make em properly here, I mean it is just Manitoba.

LOL. The 1st time someone said you need to try these I was dead set against it. Turned out to be quite tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back