THP 2011 Outing Launch Monitor Sign Up

TC, could you put down AdamsGirl for 11:45 please? Thanks!

TC, could you put down AdamsGirl for 11:45 please? Thanks!

I put her behind you buddy, that way you guys can come over there together.

Thanks TC.

Could you put my buddy down for 145? He is jtsholtod

I put her behind you buddy, that way you guys can come over there together.

That's awesome man, thanks a lot!!

Put me down for 4 and Pandute right after. Thank you in advance, clam

I'd like 9:15 I know ddec was curious about my swing speed. thanks

Man you guys have the coolest events, I wish I lived in Florida. Year round golf and being closer to THP! Have fun guys (and gals)!

I'll take the nooner spot please

LMAO at "the tire?"

I guess someone's gotta go after Belbin... I'll take the 2:45. Thanks!

I'd like the 3:45 spot.

Sorry for changing my mind but Flashy would like to get on the monitor too. So can we have 1 and 1:15?

Tappin to the oldies

I'll take something in the 12:15 12:30 slots depending on who wants to go to lunch.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Sorry for changing my mind but Flashy would like to get on the monitor too. So can we have 1 and 1:15?

Tappin to the oldies

Dude, I bumped you to later in the day so that you and Flashy can share the monitor for a 1/2 an hour. Is that cool?

So we missing Carstenbf, kbo, ole gray, and p4b?

From the iPhone.

I think so, but p4b, Hanks, Hawk and myself can jump on the monitor either before the demo day or after. We don't need to be on that thing during the demo portion.

Again, if you don't NEED to be on the launch monitor than leave the space open to others who may need it more.

Great job at organizing this TC....I think this will make the demo day go smoother and actually make it even better

Great job at organizing this TC....I think this will make the demo day go smoother and actually make it even better

Thanks buddy. We'll get out there early enough to get you on the monitor and find the perfect shaft for you. I will more than likely not be using it myself.

Thanks for organizing this TC

Back