THP 2011 Outing Launch Monitor Sign Up

Can someone point me to the details for the next outing? I can't find the thread.

Thanks!

It has not been planned yet buddy, but I can assure you, if you stick around, you won't miss it when it's announced.

It has not been planned yet buddy, but I can assure you, if you stick around, you won't miss it when it's announced.

Cool - thanks. Didn't realize people were signing up for the launch monitor ahead of the outing. Shows just how excited people are for the outing.

Hopefully I can make it this time. I really wanted to get down for the last event but work got in the way.

Thanks Kelly, you sure are a good woman! I hope that Ole Gray knows what he's got. After my victory speech at the Morgan Cup I'm expecting tons of fan mail and a cult following from the cougars.

You mean all the crush notes :love: I've been sending you aren't getting through your minions?

My main reason for signing up is to check my numbers. I have a suspision that my spin and launch values are a tad too high. If they are fine, then there isn't much need for me to be there so my session could be over quickly. If they are not, and there is some room for improvement, I'd definitely like to take full advantage of trying some different shafts etc.

I don't think AG will need a ton of time either, so potentially there may be enough time to sneak someone (Ole Gray?) in. Just throwing it out there.

TC if you want to open up another slot...Nerfny and I will share a time

TC if you want to open up another slot...Nerfny and I will share a time

I may do that ddec if you don't care. That way Mr. & Mrs. Blind9 can share a time as well.

Cool. Flashy and I can too. Then Og and KB can share too

Tappin to the oldies

Thanks bro, that should help a ton and that should take care of everyone.

Cool - thanks. Didn't realize people were signing up for the launch monitor ahead of the outing. Shows just how excited people are for the outing.

Hopefully I can make it this time. I really wanted to get down for the last event but work got in the way.

The outing is the weekend of may 19th.

I may do that ddec if you don't care. That way Mr. & Mrs. Blind9 can share a time as well.

Nope I don't care one bit TC. Thanks again for taking care of this stuff

The outing is the weekend of may 19th.

Yes, it is, but it is filled up already. Sorry.

Since I'm filling Pirate's spot, any chance I can slide in to his 9am fitting as well?

Man I am just seeing this one. Snooze you loose.

I'm realizing I should have scheduled a time as well. Oh well, range time will have to do.

I'm realizing I should have scheduled a time as well. Oh well, range time will have to do.

I will put cmoors in p95's spot and I will bump non forum members for degoins and seemoreguy. Does anyone have any objections to that?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I will put cmoors in p95's spot and I will bump non forum members for degoins and seemoreguy. Does anyone have any objections to that?

Maybe see if anyone would want to share a timeslot first?

I think that's fair.

Or put Spank's freind with Spank and Tru Temper's Dad with Tru Temper ( if those are the non forum members you are referring to)

Or put Spank's freind with Spank and Tru Temper's Dad with Tru Temper ( if those are the non forum members you are referring to)

I think Spanks friend is a forum member now. I can't remember his name though. Unless I'm thinking of Chunkylovers friend...

We'll get it figured out. I'm sure there are some that don't necessarily need time on the monitor and if that's the case then hopefully they'll say so.

We'll get it figured out. I'm sure there are some that don't necessarily need time on the monitor and if that's the case then hopefully they'll say so.

CL's friend is yorkem, who's been quite active on the forum. I agree that there are probably a few folks out there that don't really need a spot due to recent fittings,etc, but that's their call.

I think Spanks friend is a forum member now. I can't remember his name though. Unless I'm thinking of Chunkylovers friend...

I believe you are thinking of CL's friend.

Back