Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

And they're just plain ugly. This game will be close. The young heels won't put them away.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!
They will this time TC!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

And they're just plain ugly. This game will be close. The young heels won't put them away.

Just turned the game on . . . doesn't look like it's so close, hehe.

Go NC!

ACC regular season champs!

Where's degoins now?

ACC regular season champs!

Where's degoins now?

Congrats TC. NC looked a lot better today than Kansas did against Mizzou.

I'll watch the NCAA tournament again in the year 2018 when IU makes it in again :D

Texas and Baylor are gettin it on right now. Good game.

Gotcha. Thanks. There isn't carp on any of the other channels tonight.

Saturday night is always like that it seems. Texas is trying to screw up my streak.

This is a great game. I have to cheer for NC, just because the guys that play for Duke just look like a bunch of rich D$%#gs.

Seriously, where do you get off saying stuff like this? If you knew where some of the guys that played for Duke grew up, like I did when I went there, you wouldn't say that.

TC, congrats to your team. I didn't see the game, but from what I read, it was an impressive performance for the guys from Chapel Hill. To go from the horrible season that they had last year to ACC regular season champs this year is pretty remarkable. Yes, it was hard to type that, but I can recognize good basketball, even from the Tar Heels.

As for Duke, I hope Kyle Singler can get back to the level of play that got him the most outstanding player in the Final Four last year. Nolan Smith has been GREAT, but a 1-man team can't win the NCAA title.

Seriously, where do you get off saying stuff like this? If you knew where some of the guys that played for Duke grew up, like I did when I went there, you wouldn't say that.

TC, congrats to your team. I didn't see the game, but from what I read, it was an impressive performance for the guys from Chapel Hill. To go from the horrible season that they had last year to ACC regular season champs this year is pretty remarkable. Yes, it was hard to type that, but I can recognize good basketball, even from the Tar Heels.

As for Duke, I hope Kyle Singler can get back to the level of play that got him the most outstanding player in the Final Four last year. Nolan Smith has been GREAT, but a 1-man team can't win the NCAA title.

Man it was just a joke and I really didn't mean to offend anyone by it. I am well aware of where some of the players on duke came from and to be able to play for Duke and have the grades to get into the school is impressive.

Tough loss for my Dookies. Tar Heels looked fantastic last night. You are right arydolphin. We need someone to step up. Nolan can't do it himself.

north carolina is surging - always nice to have momentum going into the tourny - but when you saw them at your worst this season, i couldnt help but think man, this is UNC?!?

north carolina is surging - always nice to have momentum going into the tourny - but when you saw them at your worst this season, i couldnt help but think man, this is UNC?!?

I am hoping, as I always do, that they get put into a bracket that would pit them against Kansas in the Final if they both can make it through.

Big Tar Heel fan since Charlie Scott era,but if someone had told me in Dec.that they would be regular season ACC champs I would have asked what he was smoking!After last season, I am totally thrilled, and even if they go one and done in the ACC tourney and NCAA tourney,I think they had had an amazing turnaround.These guys actually learned to play defense.

Zags win!!!

Zags win!!!

Beat a tough USF team, amid amazingly horrible officiating. Saint marys tomorrow night For the Wcc crown and the auto bid. Go Zags!

Beat a tough USF team, amid amazingly horrible officiating. Saint marys tomorrow night For the Wcc crown and the auto bid. Go Zags!

Merged with the NCAA Basketball thread.

wow the bucks looked great yesterday!!

GONZAGA takes the wcc crown. I'll take the auto bid for 500 Alex.....

man, Carolina is not looking good right now

Back