TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

I also just read that the ladies superfast 2.0 FW comes with a Matrix Ozik Xcon shaft! Seriously? My R7 limited driver has a Matrix Ozik shaft. I traded that club in and missed it so much that I made Darren find me a replacement on ebay. That is a sweet shaft. I know I should not be biased before I get the club, but it is hard to not be really positive about it already!

Just a warning from me guys: I'll probably be the last to review and take pics because I am in Canada, if I do get mine before someone in the US I will be surprised. Looking forward to delivering a kick-ass review though.

I don't know Dent, the postman has a hard time finding Nebraska half the time, haha

I don't know Dent, the postman has a hard time finding Nebraska half the time, haha

We shall see duey, do you know what colour truck arrives? For me it's different every time. I've gotten UPS, FedEx, and Canada Post all for clubs. My sister gets frequent packages to our door as well so when a truck arrives I know I'll be disappointed a couple times with her packages before I get mine.

We shall see duey, do you know what colour truck arrives? For me it's different every time. I've gotten UPS, FedEx, and Canada Post all for clubs. My sister gets frequent packages to our door as well so when a truck arrives I know I'll be disappointed a couple times with her packages before I get mine.

Wow, thats pretty crazy, but I usually see a big brown one. I seldom ever see a FedEx truck delivering anything for me.

Wow, thats pretty crazy, but I usually see a big brown one. I seldom ever see a FedEx truck delivering anything for me.

The anticipation starts. I'm sure we will see the posts in the Fairway Wood thread start pouring in pretty soon.

Congrats to the testers.

I wonder which Burner hybrids I will be recieveing to test...a 3 or 4 hybrid would be awsome.

I would like to test! Im in! My handicap is 3, im really good and would give a fair review and really like the white on the clubs.

I wonder which Burner hybrids I will be recieveing to test...a 3 and 4 hybrid would be awsome.

Each tester gets one club.

Sorry JB, typo, I was "listening" to my wife and typing at the same time.

I would like to test! Im in! My handicap is 3, im really good and would give a fair review and really like the white on the clubs.

Sorry you have to have less than 7000 post to qualify. Maybe next time.

You're wife was asking for another hybrid? :giggle:

I wish I could get her to golf....She was talking about her plans this weekend. She is taking the kids to visit her mom 3 hours away, and I get to golf all weekend. :thumb:

I am going to be shipping these tomorrow and when I do I will respond to your PM to let you know your club has shipped. So you won't get a PM back from me until tomorrow when your club has been shipped.

I'll be looking forward to it GG!! I am so excited!!

I wish I could get her to golf....She was talking about her plans this weekend. She is taking the kids to visit her mom 3 hours away, and I get to golf all weekend. :thumb:

Let's hope that hybrid flies to your house then bogey. Happy testing!!

Congrats to you guys.

Just a warning from me guys: I'll probably be the last to review and take pics because I am in Canada, if I do get mine before someone in the US I will be surprised. Looking forward to delivering a kick-ass review though.

Same here with me. Looking forward to getting my testing club!

I am going to be shipping these tomorrow and when I do I will respond to your PM to let you know your club has shipped. So you won't get a PM back from me until tomorrow when your club has been shipped.

Thanks GG, I bet you fingers are about done from all this shipping lately. Ellie must like getting all those bones to keep her happily in the other room, lol

congrats to all.
i am green with jealous rage...:snub:

Nebraska is that like a state or something...haha J/K duey I am looking forward to checking out how you are swining the superfast come the Rocky Mountain outing in May.

===== QUOTE thedue ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Nebraska is that like a state or something...haha J/K duey I am looking forward to checking out how you are swining the superfast come the Rocky Mountain outing in May.

It's more like a big field full of corn, lol. Can't wait to see all you guys and a bit of Colorado. Bet the SF can hit over those mountains.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

wow congrats everyone!

R11 Fairway Wood
Ole Gray
War Mongering
Hole~Out~1983
Dent
Dirtydawg67
Royalwulff

Rescue 11
INGolfer
9-Iron Man
Blugold
10YardDraw
Fairway2Green

Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
The Due

Burner SuperLaunch 2.0 Hybrids
Spank818
Bogey317

Ladies Burner SuperFast 2.0 FW
Kokogirl

Awesome testing everyone!! To my Canadian Hackers you are welcome to come out to the left coast and I'll pickup the round if you let me use the clubs!! hehe

I am really jealous of this group but think you guys are going to bring it. At least you better :D

The testers lately have been raising the bar, so you have your work cut out for you.

Have fun and enjoy testing out your new gear.

Big thanks to Taylormade for turning to the best site on the planet for all of your unbiased testing needs.

Back