paranormal activity thread

Yea its for real, i didnt used to think it was but, there is no doubt about it now. She has told me if we break up and even if its all my fault she would never curse me in any way cause i'm a good guy so, maybe i will be ok. But, if i mysteriously stop logging on to THP and, any of you guys find out i died under strange circumstances then you will no i was wrong, LMAO.

She told me the spirit that keeps hittin me when we are "u know, doin stuff...." is a woman spirit named mary and,she hates me. I told her to tell mary i dont like her either, LOL. She said she is going to banish mary and i kinda dont want her to, that shows you how weird i am LOL. I must like it cause i really dont want her to and, i wanna keep experiencing stuff, is that strange? If she was doing little stuff like that to any of you would you guys want mary banished?

I think I still would, just knowing there is a presence in the room would scare the hell out of me. Does she ever hurt you at all or what does she do?

I think I still would, just knowing there is a presence in the room would scare the hell out of me. Does she ever hurt you at all or what does she do?

The house is the same house that my g.f. lived in when she was married so, the spirits have seen her ex beat her. She told me that mary associates me with him cause i'm a man and, she dont know the difference and thats why it could get dangerous for me. So far she has only pulled the hairs on my legs and, hit me a few times while we were "u know". The last time she hit me pretty good on my arm but, she hasnt hurt me yet. She used to knock things over onto her ex husband and, she pushed her last b.f. before me off of the porch. She says he was mean to her too, he hadnt hit her yet but, he yelled at her for no reason alot and, was one of those really jealous types and she sent him on his way after 2 weeks, LOL.

The house is the same house that my g.f. lived in when she was married so, the spirits have seen her ex beat her. She told me that mary associates me with him cause i'm a man and, she dont know the difference and thats why it could get dangerous for me. So far she has only pulled the hairs on my legs and, hit me a few times while we were "u know". The last time she hit me pretty good on my arm but, she hasnt hurt me yet. She used to knock things over onto her ex husband and, she pushed her last b.f. before me off of the porch. She says he was mean to her too, he hadnt hit her yet but, he yelled at her for no reason alot and, was one of those really jealous types and she sent him on his way after 2 weeks, LOL.

Wow. That'll hurt. I guess she has some guardians watching her. That is still really freaky to me man. I don't think I could handle all that.

Hey, I didnt used to believe in this stuff either but since I got married and bought my own house I gotta say I am starting to believe. Our coffee pott and blender will decide to just randomly turn on sometimes.

My wife will get locked out of the house when I didnt lock the door and when I open the door it isnt locked at all.

and I have also heard a womans voice say "yooo hooo"

and I think my wife has had all the cubards and drawers opened on her....

but we havent had any "harmful" experiences so im not that worried about it.

Wow. That'll hurt. I guess she has some guardians watching her. That is still really freaky to me man. I don't think I could handle all that.

The porch wraps all the way around the house and, he got pushed off of it by the front door. Its only like 3 feet high so, no harm done. If i was reading this from your point of view and not writing it myself i would feel exactly the same way. But after experiencing it myself it just really isnt as bad as you would think. I dont know how to explain it but, after getting over the initial feelings of bein scared its like ok so, they are here watchin t.v. with me and, its just not a big deal anymore. I thought a haunting would be like the amityville horror and paraormal activity movies but, its not. In reality its kinda like you have a couple of invisable freinds that like to play practical jokes on you, warn you when something bad or good is going to happen and drive your pets crazy and, of course one that hates you, LOL.

The porch wraps all the way around the house and, he got pushed off of it by the front door. Its only like 3 feet high so, no harm done. If i was reading this from your point of view and not writing it myself i would feel exactly the same way. But after experiencing it myself it just really isnt as bad as you would think. I dont know how to explain it but, after getting over the initial feelings of bein scared its like ok so, they are here watchin t.v. with me and, its just not a big deal anymore. I thought a haunting would be like the amityville horror and paraormal activity movies but, its not. In reality its kinda like you have a couple of invisable freinds that like to play practical jokes on you, warn you when something bad or good is going to happen and drive your pets crazy and, of course one that hates you, LOL.
Do they read putts SD?

If I banished Mary I wouldn't last six months.

There you go Sean.

Kevin

WHat do you mean driver your pets crazy?

I ask this because that is another thing that happens as my dogs will suddenly just stand at alert and bark at the hall way or go into the office....and I have been finding it strange as neither are very vocal.

WHat do you mean driver your pets crazy?

I ask this because that is another thing that happens as my dogs will suddenly just stand at alert and bark at the hall way or go into the office....and I have been finding it strange as neither are very vocal.

There are 3 dogs and they just start barking and going baserk for no reason at exactly the same time and looking in exactly the same direction and, there isnt s!#t there LOL. She has a parrot and that thing just completely looses it over and over and over.

There are 3 dogs and they just start barking and going baserk for no reason at exactly the same time and looking in exactly the same direction and, there isnt s!#t there LOL. She has a parrot and that thing just completely looses it over and over and over.

SOUnds like my dogs do the same thing. We were not told by the realtor that there was any deaths in our house but it is 20 years old and sits on old farmland. SO who knows what we could be experiencing. Last night all the cupboards were opened again as we were watching tv.

And we just leave the blender and coffe pot unplugged...I atfirst thought it was just power surges but they seem to do it no matter where they are and the outlets have the built in breakers....

OK here is mine....

About 12 years ago I worked for an organization that was located on a very old navy base- old like early 1800's. It was located in the middle of nowhere along the sea. Prior to the base being there there was only a large farm house. The navy had bought the land after the owners died, turned the farm house into the commanders office/house and built the rest of the barracks mess hall and other facilites in wooden buildings around it. It was active through WWI and WWII but closed up in the 70's and sat abandoned for decades. Then in the late 90's the government was trying get the local economy going in the area so they created a research/training center and that's where I worked.

It was pretty far to drive every day, so they gave staff access to the old soldiers barracks buildings for the week and most people stayed there Mon-Fri. The place was old, at night the floors creaked and the pipes groaned. I was there for about 6 months, when they announced they would open up the old officers barracks. These were bigger, had a nice view of the sea and were all done in wood. So I decided to move into them. And this is where the story begins.....

Along with a few others, I move all my stuff into the new place on a wintery February evening. We all had a few drinks that night and I went to bed in the new room pretty late and fell asleep. Suddenly I woke up and saw a woman in a red dress standing by the door to my room. I rubbed my eyes and looked again but she was still there. Staring at me. I got up to see who she was- but she seemed to disappear. Now I never locked the door so I thought someone had walked into the room by accident. But when I stepped out into the hall there was no one there. Strange. I checked the clock and saw it was 3am. I went outside into the cold to wake myself up and see if any car was moving. But there was nothing. Quiet cold and dark. I went back to bed and didn't think of it again.

The next night I went to sleep at the usual time. No drinking, no parties. Suddenly I woke up to find the same woman in the red dress, but this time standing at the end of the bed looking down at me. I rolled out of bed but like last time she just disappeared. I ran to the door, but it was locked. She didn't get in that way. Outside there was a single set of headlights in the distance, slowly driving away. Maybe the headlights had shone through the window and woke me up? That plus maybe I was thinking of the night before. The time was just after 3am. I didn't sleep well the rest of that night.

The third night was the strangest of all. I checked the locks and closed the shades on the windows. I wanted to try and stay up till 3 but I couldn't make it and fell asleep in my clothes on top of the bed. I woke up to find the same women standing right over me looking down. I jumped up and yelled 'hey you!' or something like that. But this time she didn't disappear. She moved away into the next room. Now there was a mirror on the back of the door between the rooms so I could still see her standing there through the mirror. I called out 'hello? hello?" but she didn't move. I was definately awake. I slowly walked around the corner, but when I turned to look in the room she vanished again. It was just after 3am.

The next day I told the building manager I smelled mold and wanted a different room. I moved and never saw the women again. BUT

A few weeks later I was in the mess hall with a few people and we were talking about this strange painted mural on the wall. It was of the god Poseidon embracing some mermaid. But the faces of Poseidon and the mermaid were very detailed. One of the people in the room was a retired navy man who knew the story behind the painting. Poseidon's face was of one of the old base commanders from the 1800's and the mermaid was the face of his mistress. When the mural was unveiled the base commanders wife was so mortified she later hung herself from the rafters of the common room.

When they found her body, she was wearing a red dress. And the old navy guy said that people used to say she had haunted the base ever since.

Creepy......

Solitudes that is an unreal story. Did she look normal or was she all creepy looking? Were you scared at all? Did she kind of float around or did it look like she was actually walking?

This is the first post in which anyone has seen anything and was wondering did she look transparent or was it like an actual woman was walking around?

Solitudes that is an unreal story. Did she look normal or was she all creepy looking? Were you scared at all? Did she kind of float around or did it look like she was actually walking?

This is the first post in which anyone has seen anything and was wondering did she look transparent or was it like an actual woman was walking around?

She looked real. Not really threatening at all. It was scary in the sense that I didn't undersand where she came from- so surprise more than fear. Like I siad the first night I thought she was just someone who had walked into the room by accident, or maybe someone playing a joke on me. I only saw her 'walk' the last night, but the dress was long and covered her feet. She seemed to be walking normally. If I had known the story about the commanders's wife before it happened, I might have been more scared.

She looked real. Not really threatening at all. It was scary in the sense that I didn't undersand where she came from- so surprise more than fear. Like I siad the first night I thought she was just someone who had walked into the room by accident, or maybe someone playing a joke on me. I only saw her 'walk' the last night, but the dress was long and covered her feet. She seemed to be walking normally. If I had known the story about the commanders's wife before it happened, I might have been more scared.

And for all 3 nights she was just basically staring at you and that's it? She wasn't near anyone else in the room? I wonder why she chose you.

And for all 3 nights she was just basically staring at you and that's it? She wasn't near anyone else in the room? I wonder why she chose you.

There was no one in the room but me. No one else in the barracks said they had seen her. Maybe something about me, Maybe something about the room, Maybe something else completely, who knows.......

Well I'm never sleeping in any creepy cabins ever again.

Freaking bunch of creepy golfers........I got goosebumps now >.<

I believe ghosts are drawn to places that they had a strong connection to while alive. One of the reasons that they "haunt" places they die is that is the last strong connection they have, but others have stronger connections with people or other places.

Considering how many people have died on golf courses or had strong connections with them I am guessing most courses are haunted.

I have a couple of stories I'll share later (have to get back to work). :smile:

that was a great story 2solitudes!

I have quite a few story's but im going to type them out first, fairly long..

Do they read putts SD?

I will ask one of em to come with me when i go play tommorrow and see if it will, LOL?

That was an awesome experience 2solitudes, you got to see a full apparition, how cool is that. Now that you are older and given how few people ever get to see and experience what you did i got a question. If the same thing was happening to you now would you still change rooms or would you wanna see and experience more? Now that i'm experiencing paranormal things for the first time i just cant seem to get enough but, what is the saying. Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, they may give me more than i bargained for but, i still wanna see more and more. My G.F. told me the other day, "you are getting on my damn nerves with all of your ghost questions" LMAO.

That was an awesome experience 2solitudes, you got to see a full apparition, how cool is that. Now that you are older and given how few people ever get to see and experience what you did i got a question. If the same thing was happening to you now would you still change rooms or would you wanna see and experience more? Now that i'm experiencing paranormal things for the first time i just cant seem to get enough but, what is the saying. Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, they may give me more than i bargained for but, i still wanna see more and more. My G.F. told me the other day, "you are getting on my damn nerves with all of your ghost questions" LMAO.

Hmmm.... it's difficult to say. I was in a unique situation in that I had just moved in, it was a an nearly empty building, so it was easy to leave, and I never really felt threatened at all. Plus it was just me, no family or anything to worry about. I am still not sure I believe in spirits, but if it was not a spirit then it was the most vivid waking dream I ever had for three nights in a row. Nothing like that has happened before or since.

But all that considered. I think I would still move. I need my rest, and if it was a spirit, I think its best to let them rest as well. :skeleton:

Did anyone else watch the entire live broadcast of Destination Truth looking for the Banshee in Ireland last night? It was great!!

Back