Happy saint Patricks day

dhjkelly

BOO
Reaction score
Handicap
happy saint Patrick's day to everyone on THP from Ireland. hope everyone has a lovely day and hopefully an enjoyable game of golf today :alien2::blob::banana:

for st paddy's day do you guys over there do the same as ppl over here?
the drinking of course
but what about the pinching and the wearing green?

for st paddy's day do you guys over there do the same as ppl over here?
the drinking of course
but what about the pinching and the wearing green?

whats pinching ????? ya we definitely do the drinking but no drink today for me i'm working 2 til 10 so i'll have to wait til the weekend to celebrate

As the son of Irish parents and can say that it is a religious holiday for many, marking the end of lent, my father/mother included. It has nothing to really do with green beer for many and others as well I would guess. However, we do enjoy the green beer in my family as much as anyone and I did wear green today. When I was a kid, mom use to make us wear a shamrock as well on this day.

As the son of Irish parents and can say that it is a religious holiday for many, marking the end of lent, my father/mother included. It has nothing to really do with green beer for many and others as well I would guess. However, we do enjoy the green beer in my family as much as anyone and I did wear green today. When I was a kid, mom use to make us wear a shamrock as well on this day.

Sister Mary Grace used to pin Shamrocks on us in grade school, she had a little window box in the classroom she'd grow them in

im hoping only hot chicks pinch me today

Wait Lent is over already? Wow I thought it was longer. Neat.

Top O the morn to ye all, Have a happy and safe St Patty's day.

patty is a hamburger... hahaha
i learned this from an irish friend of mine who was irritated with me... he insisted that its st paddy

patty is a hamburger... hahaha
i learned this from an irish friend of mine who was irritated with me... he insisted that its st paddy

Your friend is right. Patrick is the Anglicized version of Paidraig

happy saint Patrick's day to everyone on THP from Ireland. hope everyone has a lovely day and hopefully an enjoyable game of golf today :alien2::blob::banana:

Same to you and all fellow THPers, heading to the course in a few. Any day on the course is a lovely day no matter how the little ball rolls. Life is good.

Lent ends at Easter.

HAPPY St. Patty's day everybody!

St. Patricks day; The day is a religious holiday, named after Saint Patrick, generally characterised by going to church, wearing green (especially shamrocks) and the lifting of lenten restrictions on fasting and drinking.

Happy St Pats day from the central US, Nebraska, Wearing my favorite green golf shirt, hoping to get a few holes in today!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Top o' the mornin' to ya laddies!

First pint have been consumed many hours ago. Hope you have a good day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! My favorite day of the year.

All of Chicago celebrated St. Pat's last weekend. It is the one weekend in Chicago were it is seemingly socially acceptable for adults (and in some neighborhoods, children) to walk/stumble around the city in large packs with open containers of alcohol.

Happy St. Paddy's day.

and where it's ok to dump green dye in the river....I love St Patty's Day in Chi-town <sigh>
All of Chicago celebrated St. Pat's last weekend. It is the one weekend in Chicago were it is seemingly socially acceptable for adults (and in some neighborhoods, children) to walk/stumble around the city in large packs with open containers of alcohol.

Happy St. Paddy's day.

Happy St. Paddy's day.

We're luckier here in Denver, they get to do it on Paddy's Day and Cinco De Mayo :dohanim:

I'm wearing green today :clapp:

A buddy just texted that he couldn't believe they had a day just for me, lol. Happy Duey Day! These guy never stop with the lepricon jokes, haha

Back