they aren't fugly when they put the ball in the hole!

Ha ha truth! I support this longneck customization honestly. I think you are onto something to make the necessary mods that appeal to you. Just like the custom car hobby - Chop, Cut, Rebuild. I can get behind that (y)

Ha ha truth! I support this longneck customization honestly. I think you are onto something to make the necessary mods that appeal to you. Just like the custom car hobby - Chop, Cut, Rebuild. I can get behind that (y)
Ugh, I just don't want to chop a beautiful putter.

It's going to happen though. And I should probably do it before one of my custom build ponders become a reality.

yeah i really like blades but too many variables not as consistent as mid mallet

funny you say that. Give it time. I do things sometimes

So I have an awesome putter in my gamer, but because I put a new grip on one of my backups I want to give it a roll in my next round and I still have the stroke lab one sitting ready to try as well.

Must resist putting in an untested putter for my round on Thursday, but maybe I should.

So I have an awesome putter in my gamer, but because I put a new grip on one of my backups I want to give it a roll in my next round and I still have the stroke lab one sitting ready to try as well.

Must resist putting in an untested putter for my round on Thursday, but maybe I should.
I say DO it.

But which untested putter? Stroke lab or backup with new grip?

Fine. Be that way. Long necks are dumb.
So is my putting stroke, sometimes.

I think I'll try a new grip first. Just spent 20 mins with Blast again, this time keeping the face slightly open on the Rat. Draining putts constantly, dead on center lol. Whatever.

So is my putting stroke, sometimes.

I think I'll try a new grip first. Just spent 20 mins with Blast again, this time keeping the face slightly open on the Rat. Draining putts constantly, dead on center lol. Whatever.
Just out of curiosity, what grip are you using? I only ask as a grip/weight change helped me overcome a constant pull I was facing.

Just out of curiosity, what grip are you using? I only ask as a grip/weight change helped me overcome a constant pull I was facing.
Lamkin iLine.

For like.. forever and a day.

Haven't played it, and don't know the weight. Changing to a grip that was 20g lighter fixed my pulling problem. Might be the easiest fix to try
I might give the Super Stroke GTR Pistol another shot.

Whoa... @Canadan those aren't ilines.

Also, I have a new found love of blade putters...wtf is happening.

Whoa... @Canadan those aren't ilines.

Also, I have a new found love of blade putters...wtf is happening.
I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Weird, right? Maybe it's the change I need.

Start a thread on it and take a vote and give your reasons why you like each one? Or don't like each one.

Oye vey I'm an idiot. Late night ebay surfing I came across a Vault Anser with no bids. Looked it over, great price, good seller BID! WIN!

I missed that it's 31". I'm 6' tall.

Oye vey I'm an idiot. Late night ebay surfing I came across a Vault Anser with no bids. Looked it over, great price, good seller BID! WIN!

I missed that it's 31". I'm 6' tall.
I would suggest putting a new shaft in it before calling yourself an idiot.;)

I would suggest putting a new shaft in it before calling yourself an idiot.;)

Yeah, that's the plan. My local shop probably has a pull lying around they'll put in cheap. I was still right the first time :p

So @Canadan, When are you getting this?

2019_european_tour_bmw_pga_06.jpg

2019_european_tour_bmw_pga_05.jpg

Back