5 - 10 - 15 Challenge

I have to share the workout I've been doing..it's too good not to share with everyone.

This is a 12-week program. The program has a daily video for every single day of your 12 week journey. It shows you how to eat and what to eat. It also walks you through every single workout for every single training day. The great thing about this program is the workouts change, the exercises change, the cardio changes. I'd suggest embracing this if you want to shed weight, get lean, and get defined muscle. I've been doing this program for 4 weeks so far and the changes in my body and the way I feel have changed 10-fold. Check it out.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/12_week_daily_video_trainer_main.htm

(Jeez I sound like a damn info-mercial,...hahaha). Enjoy all.

I just looked at the website and it's pretty cool. I can't believe they don't charge for that.

On a side note, I am officially down 8lbs! My goal is 15 so it's definitely taking longer than expected but I have had quite a few set backs (100% my own fault) but overall I have been sticking to the plan and it seems to be working. I have gained a ton of muscle which I think was part of the reason I wasn't seeing a large drop in lbs right away. I still have a long way to go but it was great to step on the scale today and see that I was down 8lbs.

I did it, I am out of the 200s. Over the last 3 days I played 51 holes of golf and walked Isleworth twice over following the Tavistock Cup competition.

So long 200's, I am happy you are out of my life for good. Down 17.5 and another 13.5 to go in the last month.

I feel so good right now. Keep up all of the great work everyone, you are an inspiration each and every day!

IMG_0828.jpg

I did it, I am out of the 200s. Over the last 3 days I played 51 holes of golf and walked Isleworth twice over following the Tavistock Cup competition.

So long 200's, I am happy you are out of my life for good. Down 17.5 and another 13.5 to go in the last month.

I feel so good right now. Keep up all of the great work everyone, you are an inspiration each and every day!

IMG_0828.jpg

great job Biggsy!!!

Fantastic job everyone. This thread is the kick in the rear I need on days like this :)

I just looked at the website and it's pretty cool. I can't believe they don't charge for that.

On a side note, I am officially down 8lbs! My goal is 15 so it's definitely taking longer than expected but I have had quite a few set backs (100% my own fault) but overall I have been sticking to the plan and it seems to be working. I have gained a ton of muscle which I think was part of the reason I wasn't seeing a large drop in lbs right away. I still have a long way to go but it was great to step on the scale today and see that I was down 8lbs.

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Awesome job!! Keep up the great work. Unfortunatley for me, I hope St. Patty's Day dosen't rerail some of my hard work. I'm going to limit myself to just a few beers.

I think set-backs motivate me more. I get pissed off at myself and force myself to work harder. I guess it's all part of the self-motivation/self-control school of thought.

P.S. I also can't believe they don't charge for that type of workout. People would easily pay $$$ to have that on a DVD or book or something. My one friend reccomended it to me and I haven't looked back since.

So I had my measurements done today and my body fat has decreased by 3%. My muscle mass is higher and my weight is down 8lbs. I haven't reached my goal yet but I am pretty pleased with the results. I would have liked to have seen my body fat down more but that will just be my motivation for the next 'weigh in'.

So I had my measurements done today and my body fat has decreased by 3%. My muscle mass is higher and my weight is down 8lbs. I haven't reached my goal yet but I am pretty pleased with the results. I would have liked to have seen my body fat down more but that will just be my motivation for the next 'weigh in'.
Nice work GG!

Great news GG! YOu have been working extremely hard and it's very motivational. Love to see these updates.

Down 6 pounds since the end of February!

Tap before talk.

That is great GG, keep kickin' butt, you're doing awesome!

Way to be lean & "mean" GG!!

You should be happy with those results. You've been working hard on all fronts to eat better, work out, & those results show it.

Guess I'm not doing too bad since I just put on those new Nike shorts I bought last month and they fit! They are a size smaller than I bought last season so I'm happy with that change. Still wish I could lose about 10 more pounds before the outing or just inches in my waistline would be nice.

Seth is here today and he is slimming up nicely. He and Ole Gray were flexing muscles, sucking in guts, and laughing this AM before they left. Seth told Ole Gray to give up the beer and go to 1200 calories a day and he will lose what's left of his gut in no time. :D Nothing to it Ole Gray!

Nice work KB! That is the ultimate test. How clothes fit can be the ultimate in confidence.

Last week I weighed in at 235, so no changed this week 233 and it wasn't a great week for me getting good workouts in. Work killed me but I've got 5.3 lbs till I hit 30. I may try and get to 40lb lost by the outing.

Way to go Kellybo! I remember you telling me about those shorts when we were freezing our butts off under the cart cover. Can't wait to see you in them.

Just weighed in & lost two lbs this week!! Means I'm down 70 lbs since last September. I'm also down 5 dress sizes and I entered another decade on the scale (Haven't seen this one since 2001)

Really happy as I was at a plateau but Slim in Six workouts really are kicking my butt.

And to celebrate, I went on a little spending spree on clothes in Boston including a few outfits for the Outing and hanging around the iBar.

Thanks everyone for the support! It means so much to me.

Way to go Kellybo! I remember you telling me about those shorts when we were freezing our butts off under the cart cover. Can't wait to see you in them.

Just weighed in & lost two lbs this week!! Means I'm down 70 lbs since last September. I'm also down 5 dress sizes and I entered another decade on the scale (Haven't seen this one since 2001)

Really happy as I was at a plateau but Slim in Six workouts really are kicking my butt.

And to celebrate, I went on a little spending spree on clothes in Boston including a few outfits for the Outing and hanging around the iBar.

Thanks everyone for the support! It means so much to me.

That's awesome Mary!!!:clapp:
Ddec and I have been getting back to running. Of course the snow this morning did but a little bit of a damper on us running, so I told him todays run could wait until we got home. It's going to be a cold one but well worth it. 179 days until the wedding...can we say holy crap this is coming fast!!!

That's awesome Mary!!!:clapp:
Ddec and I have been getting back to running. Of course the snow this morning did but a little bit of a damper on us running, so I told him todays run could wait until we got home. It's going to be a cold one but well worth it. 179 days until the wedding...can we say holy crap this is coming fast!!!

aww man do I have to?:wtf:

Great job KellyBo and MaryC!!!

Yea, I was going to head out in a bit to the gym but it is freezing outside and I'm going to stay inside and do yoga instead.

Those 179 days are going to FLY by but I know you and ddec will be in awesome shape

Well i need to give myself some props (thats what this thread is for right?), I ran a half marathon here in cincy yesterday as a warmup for the full marathon i have coming up in 39 days or so. I know its not earth shattering, but the "runners high" is quite addicting. Keep up the good work folks, the dedication i read on these pages every day is amazing.

Nice work KB! That is the ultimate test. How clothes fit can be the ultimate in confidence.

My ultimate test is when my wife does a 'double take' as I walk by or something. As shallow as it may seem, those types of reactions do give me a brief ego boost.

Well i need to give myself some props (thats what this thread is for right?), I ran a half marathon here in cincy yesterday as a warmup for the full marathon i have coming up in 39 days or so. I know its not earth shattering, but the "runners high" is quite addicting. Keep up the good work folks, the dedication i read on these pages every day is amazing.

Way to go dubbledxu :clapp: and yep, we are proud of ya! I use to run 5k races and that is when you guys start to limber up :D. To run in a full marathon is something that would take extreme dedication and training. I admire you for that.

My ultimate test is when my wife does a 'double take' as I walk by or something. As shallow as it may seem, those types of reactions do give me a brief ego boost.

Congrats on running a half! That is a tough 12.5 miles and the runner high you get at about 3 miles and then again somewhere around 9 miles is so worth the "What the blankity, blank, blank am I doing. I'm going to DIE" you get at 6 miles and 11 miles. Good luck on your full!

Also, I agree the ulitmate test is getting the double take! Huge ego boost. HUGE! Makes you want to keep at it.

While I am horribly late to this thread I am on a mission of my own. I am doing p90x to get myself into better shape. I am also starting up running again ( would have started today if it hadn't @&$! Snowed. Going to start at 1 mile daily along with p90x so hopefully I will loose fat and gain muscle. Good luck to everyone out there doing this with me.

Currently 180lbs

While I am horribly late to this thread I am on a mission of my own. I am doing p90x to get myself into better shape. I am also starting up running again ( would have started today if it hadn't @&$! Snowed. Going to start at 1 mile daily along with p90x so hopefully I will loose fat and gain muscle. Good luck to everyone out there doing this with me.

Currently 180lbs

You are not too late to this thread. While I know many of us started here with the goal to lose weight and/or be in better shape by the time the May Outing rolled along, I also know many us will continue long after the Outing to continue what we've started.

Congrats on getting started and we look forward to hearing about your progress

Isn't that the truth. I'm hoping someone is looking, I am working my ass off and want some recognition. :D

Back