Who’s Ready for an Insane 2020?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a very special 2020 lined up for THPers this year. While some has been teased, more is coming and most of all, it is all about the fun.

We have free trips to give away.
THP Experiences that are filled with bucket list courses and equipment
Fantasy Sports
Special Monthly Pick’Em Contests
Content that you won‘t find ANYWHERE else including Range Days.
THP Radio Podcasts coming back with a bang.
The THP Mobile App updated on both iOS and Android

A lot of this is open to everybody. Some of it, such as the THP Experiences and free trips are available as part of our wonderful community charity campaign. For more on that, check out the Albatross Club details here.

And so much more. I am so honored and humbled to be able to help share a lot of this, with the help from an amazing staff of people and it all kicks off in the coming days.

hells yes i am!

We have a very special 2020 lined up for THPers this year. While some has been teased, more is coming and most of all, it is all about the fun.

We have free trips to give away.
THP Experiences that are filled with bucket list courses and equipment
Fantasy Sports
Special Monthly Pick’Em Contests
Content that you won‘t find ANYWHERE else including Range Days.
THP Radio Podcasts coming back with a bang.
The THP Mobile App updated on both iOS and Android

A lot of this is open to everybody. Some of it, such as the THP Experiences and free trips are available as part of our wonderful community charity campaign. For more on that, check out the Albatross Club details here.

And so much more. I am so honored and humbled to be able to help share a lot of this, with the help from an amazing staff of people and it all kicks off in the coming days.

I’m excited, really I am - I’m really excited about Golf Balls too, I figure you’ll have all the goodness around them this year.

Looking forward to another fantastic year here at THP

Sounds awesome JB!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring it on! Looking forward to another fantastic year!

• Admin
I’m excited, really I am - I’m really excited about Golf Balls too, I figure you’ll have all the goodness around them this year.

How about if I just say this.
This will be the best release year for golf balls I have seen in doing this for 12 years.

Yes, I am looking forward to everything in 2020 here at THP.

Looking forward to the 2020 THP lineup. Looks very strong on paper!

Really looking forward to a great THP year!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Every year tops the next around here. Looking forward to everything THP has to offer in 2020.

How about if I just say this.
This will be the best release year for golf balls I have seen in doing this for 12 years.

like I said, I’m super pumped for this category release this year, I really can’t wait to dive in and select my gamer for the year

2019 was good, looking forward to 2020 being the Lead dog year of a BANG UP CENTURY at THP, Thank you @JB and @GolferGal

Boom! I’m ready... this sounds like a phenomenal year and definitely raising the bar on events..

I'm excited. I'm ready to have my best ever golf year. THP is a very helpful resource, a fun community of motivation, and an "insane" purveyor of golf opportunities and experiences. I'll be around to see and support what rolls out in 2020. (y)

As always, excited to see what comes next at THP. let's do this 2020!

I’m very, very ready for a great 2020.

Can't wait for this year on THP. It gets better every year here. Always raising the bar.

Absolutely! This is going to be a brilliant year!!

Awesome to be a member!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Absolutely excited for my first full year on THP! Who wouldn't be with all the great people, content and, Experiences!

Hang on tight you all, we are rolling into this year full force...and then some.

#Nothingbeatstherealthing
#PizzaPizza

Back