Finally, a place I can play every week.

No dude, never heard that before. It's usually pay your membership then it's free to walk whenever. I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never believed that walking makes you play better, but you'll hear it all the time. That said, you should walk. You're young, you're broke, and you're trying to get into better shape. Walk it up dude.

I've never believed that walking makes you play better, but you'll hear it all the time. That said, you should walk. You're young, you're broke, and you're trying to get into better shape. Walk it up dude.

The man tells it like it is, hehe.

We have another young member here. His screen name is aggro. He was getting a membership just like you. I think he's been saying he's going to walk as much as possible. You should, too.

Kevin

Seriously, though. It's like a rite of passage. I didn't golf at your age, but I walked everywhere. You'll get to the riding stage one day. For now, walk, walk, walk. Also, play all the freaking time. If you're not playing, practice. You won't understand this for 10 years, but there will be a day that you wished you played golf all damn day and didn't have another care in the world. Take advantage of this time dude.

We have another young member here. His screen name is aggro. He was getting a membership just like you. I think he's been saying he's going to walk as much as possible. You should, too.

Kevin

I have heard of him. Isn't he like, a super genius with the body that gods envy? I also heard he has biting wit, kicks harder than Chuck Norris, and recently had a fiery affair with a notorious Succubus, who then thanked him for his time, quit her job out of disgust for all the other men she met, and became a librarian?

Seriously, though. It's like a rite of passage. I didn't golf at your age, but I walked everywhere. You'll get to the riding stage one day. For now, walk, walk, walk. Also, play all the freaking time. If you're not playing, practice. You won't understand this for 10 years, but there will be a day that you wished you played golf all damn day and didn't have another care in the world. Take advantage of this time dude.

Sounds good to me.

I have heard of him. Isn't he like, a super genius with the body that gods envy? I also heard he has biting wit, kicks harder than Chuck Norris, and recently had a fiery affair with a notorious Succubus, who then thanked him for his time, quit her job out of disgust for all the other men she met, and became a librarian?

No, that's not him. You're describing another member, Bridges. He's a Texican. I think aggro is one our young, pale, Canadian members. Makes a lot of statements that have no basis in fact.

Kevin

No, that's not him. You're describing another member, Bridges. He's a Texican. I think aggro is one our young, pale, Canadian members. Makes a lot of statements that have no basis in fact.

Kevin

Oh yeah. Man, I just have not been around here long enough.

I still walk all the time. I hate riding in carts. Plus I'm a cheapass and I hate the fact a cart costs 2/3rds the price of the green fees.

Oh, sorry JR, I switched my username a week or so ago. :D

And my picture to prove:
brad_pitt_troy_abs.jpg

Dunno. Tomorrow is one month since application. Next week, if I have not heard back, I am gonna call the club to find out how I stand.
How goes the battle JR?

Dunno. Tomorrow is one month since application. Next week, if I have not heard back, I am gonna call the club to find out how I stand.
I think it's silly to go through all of this. What do I know? Good luck getting in.

Someone mentioned earlier about free golf if you are a member and walk. Even with my membership, there are still greens fees and they won't let you walk here unless it's Summer, after 2:00 and you are a resident. That's a recipe for death here in Florida.

I think it's silly to go through all of this. What do I know? Good luck getting in.

Someone mentioned earlier about free golf if you are a member and walk. Even with my membership, there are still greens fees and they won't let you walk here unless it's Summer, after 2:00 and you are a resident. That's a recipe for death here in Florida.

It is not much better here.

It is indeed free if you walk, and they prefer walkers for some reason. I agree that it is nuts to have to jump through hoops to get this membership, but as I have said, it is really my only option. Otherwise, I am stuck playing 6 rounds a year. I don't like that.

Got the confirmation letter today, we are in!!

Good on you Jacob! Can't believe it took so long. At our club you can join in the morning and play...that morning. :)

Good on you Jacob! Can't believe it took so long. At our club you can join in the morning and play...that morning. :)

Wow, I sure wish i lived somewhere in the Cosmos.

I joined recently a golf club. It is for 3 courses $73 a month Walk free or 12 to ride anytime. First month was free.......:banana:

Congrats Jacob. For sure do the walking man it is loads excersize.

I myself get carts for free but only use them for after work rounds and club functions. I walk the rest.

Thats great to hear that you got accepted!!

Back