Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the old (well young) lady getting on me about always watching golf!!!!, no one cares about teen mom!!!! we do have more then one tv!!!

Smooth. I can't stand the fitting of Nike gloves. The part of the gloves that goes in between my fingers just is sooo tight.

so many things come to mind hahahah

ugh... by the end of the day today, I will have worked more than 124 hours this week. I need to move to another country for freedom... maybe Canada. [rant over]

Thought this week would be better; I was wrong. 22 hours straight w/o leaving the office now... no end in sight.

Been raining for 2 days and is supposed to rain for the next 5. They are saying it will be a pretty weekend, but I will be in Florida, going to be hard to get in any golf this week.

Was very sick the last 4 days. Just came back to work to find a MOUNTAIN of work on my desk. I work with 3 other people, each one of them has been sick before and has returned to work to find that I carried their entire workload.
WTF?!?!
I"m sick and tired of listening to them complain about how things used to be and how they deserve to be paid more. News flash guys: you don't deserve a raise and it was better before because there were more people for you to blend in with and not get noticed for how bad of a worker you guys are. :angry: Oh and stop complaining about needing more manpower. All three of them have been here in the same position for 12+ years and are making 2.5 to 3 times the pay this position should be paying. You want more people to work here? Quit and we could hire 2-3 people for every one one of you guys.
*sigh* Stupid lazy people make me angry.

Alright so I got a call from my wife this morning saying her iphone charger wasn't on her desk anymore, long story short she talked to the head of HR and she said to file a claim with our homeowner's insurance. What a joke.

FYI, it is a large national company that should have taken care of her better than that!

You all know I have a daily rant lol

My rant? AD's that won't allow the track coaches to cancel the meet until he "knows for a fact it's raining". Instead of shutting it down ahead of time since we have an 80% chance of rain and a wind chill of 35 we are going to make teams travel there and then inform them.

Grinds my gears. Plus if we run it off anyways someone is going to come up hurt, guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New people have moved into all the empty cubicles around my desk.
They are so unhappy and mean! Someone keeps throwing my printing in the recycling, and when I do go looking for my printing, if one of them is in the printer room, they glare at me!

The shpeel I got during my interview about an open-door/friendly/welcoming/helpful work environment seems like a load of codswallop now that I've been here for 7 months.

I have a black eye

downtown parking is just stupid. I can't stand this city sometimes. I'm probably getting a ticket.

Really upset that my tens unit for my back didn't arrive today. I paid extra for express shipping.

Really upset that my tens unit for my back didn't arrive today. I paid extra for express shipping.

How's that back? Let me know how you like the tens unit. I have a customer who has offered to loan me his.

What's a "tens unit"?

How's that back? Let me know how you like the tens unit.
It felt better yesterday, but this morning it is stiff as a board. I will let you know for sure. I thought about you yesterday and sent you a tweet about the tens unit. I found one on amazon that was extremely affordable. However, if you can borrow one, that is the way to go. I had one a few years ago and it worked great, but I gave it a lady that was in much worse shape then me. I also bought some dr scholls designed for back pain and they are helping.

It is a device that send Electric shocks into your muscles through little patches with wires coming out of them. It massages the targeted muscle rather well.

Interesting. I've never heard of it. Sounds like it works for back pain - does it work for other pains, cramps, etc?

i just wanna punch the weatherman... not cuz of the weather being crappy from here on out but because they are always wrong

Just upgraded to firefox 4.0

Different looking (cleaner), unsure if I like it or not.

Been raining for 2 days and is supposed to rain for the next 5. They are saying it will be a pretty weekend, but I will be in Florida, going to be hard to get in any golf this week.

Same rant as above, today is the day for the weekly blitz and I am really wanting to play. Oh well, at least the fairways will be full and green after all of this rain.

more snow and rain mix coming here in the NE......oh and wind too.....I feel like I should be living in Buffalo right now

Just upgraded to firefox 4.0

Different looking (cleaner), unsure if I like it or not.

So much better imho. Faster and less RAM demanding.

Tapatalk - keeping me busy at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back