The Official Banter Away Thread

Just got email confirmation that my Travis Matthew order is being shipped! The small things in life..... :p

We were commenting that the technology has always been there but how often did we use it... probably never and now we are video chatting just about every night. Crazy what comes to light because of it.
Fellow Bridgestone championship guy, truth. Honestly would any of us not meet up online from
Our experience? I totally would, you guys were a lot of fun and we could meet online from all over. Like you mentioned I never would have thought of it until now, but it does make group communication easier. We’ve talked locally about making zoom s permanent addition since no one has to drive anywhere. It’s not a bad option.

I remember why I've never grown one. I'm hoping that a month or so without having to shave will help.....I'm not optimistic though. :cry:
I've tried growing a beard before, I can't get past that scuzzy, want to scratch my face off phase a couple weeks in. I started growing my goatee out a few weeks ago, it came in almost pure gray. I ain't ready for that yet.

Got a little side tracked with a friend a few weeks ago before this Covid thing really set in. We had fun putting this together. I havnt put it out yet as I'm waiting for the paint to fully cure and then I'm going to apply a ceramic coating for protection. For anyone that might be asking why, this matches my car I have been building and almost complete with. And yes, that's straight white toner with hugger orange stripes, 3 layers of clear, and wet sanded with 1500 and 2000 grit, then polished out.

View attachment 8934551
I somehow missed this, absolutely gorgeous my friend!

I've tried growing a beard before, I can't get past that scuzzy, want to scratch my face off phase a couple weeks in. I started growing my goatee out a few weeks ago, it came in almost pure gray. I ain't ready for that yet.
I can grow a decent beard (yes I am sure there is grey there), but like you the itching stuff drives me bonkers. I feel like I need to pull it out by the roots to stop the itching o_O

Fellow Bridgestone championship guy, truth. Honestly would any of us not meet up online from
Our experience? I totally would, you guys were a lot of fun and we could meet online from all over. Like you mentioned I never would have thought of it until now, but it does make group communication easier. We’ve talked locally about making zoom s permanent addition since no one has to drive anywhere. It’s not a bad option.
Good stuff! Hope you are doing well and family is all good!

Down to 2 rolls of TP with none in sight. Debating on whether or not to attempt a store run at 9 am when they open

Down to 2 rolls of TP with none in sight. Debating on whether or not to attempt a store run at 9 am when they open

How much are those new Cobra clubs worth to ya...... haha

From my understanding if the store opens at 9, you better get over there now and get in line or you might be out of luck. The stories I read online are crazy.

From my understanding if the store opens at 9, you better get over there now and get in line or you might be out of luck. The stories I read online are crazy.
Well if thats the case I'm not going. No way I'm waiting in line to buy TP haha

At Costco and a brand we don’t like was available. Wife and I were like better to have crap TP then none at all. Since we were on our last pack we were thankful. Even Scott TP is like gold.

Well if thats the case I'm not going. No way I'm waiting in line to buy TP haha

I forgot we have a time difference, it's 8:30 here. You just need to be there 30 minutes before they open. If not, then ask yourself how many towels do you own, and how much laundry detergent do you have? ;)

I forgot we have a time difference, it's 8:30 here. You just need to be there 30 minutes before they open. If not, then ask yourself how many towels do you own, and how much laundry detergent do you have? ;)
We don't have a time difference its 8:35 here too haha. I should be good for another few days, I think I'll wait. The thought of standing in line is not appealing at all.

3,1million estimated today for jobless claims ........ACTUAL NUMBER?????........6.648million....

WOW thats nuts, more than double...

3,1million estimated today for jobless claims ........ACTUAL NUMBER?????........6.648million....

I told my wife yesterday, anyone that used to complain about their work/job who is still getting paid from home should thank their company and appreciate what they have now.

CNBC said this was going to be the case this morning. Due to NY not being able to keep up was their reasoning.

Back