The Masters [Spoilers]

The guy you'll be talking about all day Sunday! :D

Did you see that his plane had to come down in an emergency? Smoke and flames coming from it. Apparently nobody specifically told him that he couldn't bbq in the cabin.

Doesn't he realize he's going to Augusta? They have plenty of bbq!

I wonder what putter's in his bag this week?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Makes me laugh how stuck up and snoody Augusta is about that stuff. Its not that they dont want the exposure they just want to control it. I love to see the real pictures from Gmac and whoever else will share. Augusta needs to lighten up already.

Funny thing is Stuart Appleby was taking pictures and posting them on Twitter all day yesterday from his cell phone and there was nothing said about it.

We have a fun article coming up tomorrow with some staff predictions on the home page. Follow along and mock us with our terrible picks.

I'm actually pulling for Westwood this week. I love how he handled the loss last year with Phil; tons of class. He is a great follow on twitter as well.

I used to root against him, that was until the '08 Ryder Cup. He told a story about some fan dressed in a big white bed sheet jumping out from behind some trees to yell BOOOO at him. Seemed like a pretty good sport about it (since it was between holes), even though he wasnt a fan of our Americans 'raising the roof' after made putts.

We have a fun article coming up tomorrow with some staff predictions on the home page. Follow along and mock us with our terrible picks.

Looking forward to this. We're doing a thing around our team in the office right now, where we're all picking

Winner
Highest placed Euro
Best each way bet/outsider
Highest ranked player to miss the cut

Still finalising my picks!

Being the newb that I am, can someone explain to me why the caddies at Augusta wear painters' overalls?

You'll all be surprised when THIS guy has a green jacket on at the end of the week...

gregory-havret_798742c.jpg

GREGORY HAVRET!!!!

OMG thank you so much SAM! These pictures were absolutely incredible, especially for someone like me who has only seen it on TV, these pictures make it that much more real to me. Thanks for sharing.

Thenit was souveneir time, and we did a little shopping, but it was such a press of shoppers I took no pics there. After we got out and paid for our goodies, it was time for food:

020.jpg

022.jpg

Don't know if I am odd for noticing this but I am surprised the food isn't more expensive at such a huge sporting event like the Masters. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Wow, that place is polished, I've never seen anything like that before. I can't believe the food prices either, I'd eat there everyday. My muni charges $5 for a hotdog.

I too am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED at the price of concessions. When we used to have a PGA event in Denver (The International known for using Modified Stableford scoring) you'd pay $5 for an ice cream bar or $6 for a hotdog and that was in the early 90's! Most of my local muni's will charge you at least $4 for a hotdog and $2 for candy, $3 for gatorade! This is just crazy to me the prices at Augusta!

I just finished watching the 2010 highlights on golf channel and almost started to tear up when it showed Phil drain that final putt and celebrate with his caddy. Just so special.

I've watched this twice myself and I know they've been showing it a lot! Brought a little tear to my eye too... I think its funny how when Phil is speaking about Bones, he's just sitting on the ground in a aisle somewhere with the fans or at least that's the way it appears.

Because that's what they do there. Some Masters tradition. I love it!

I always knew of the white coverall's too at the Masters, but I didn't know they would have to wear them for all of their time spent on the course? That is crazy! Cool, but crazy!

Are they airing the par 3 competition this year on GC? When is that?

Being the newb that I am, can someone explain to me why the caddies at Augusta wear painters' overalls?

For a long time players weren't even allowed to use their own caddies- they had to use one of the Augusta National caddies.

I too am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED at the price of concessions. When we used to have a PGA event in Denver (The International known for using Modified Stableford scoring) you'd pay $5 for an ice cream bar or $6 for a hotdog and that was in the early 90's! Most of my local muni's will charge you at least $4 for a hotdog and $2 for candy, $3 for gatorade! This is just crazy to me the prices at Augusta!

I'm was surprised as well about the prices. But Augusta makes a a butt-load of $$$$$$$$$$ on this event that food prices are kind-of an afterthought. It's good to at least one sporting concession stand with reasinable prices.

I'm was surprised as well about the prices. But Augusta makes a a butt-load of $$$$$$$$$$ on this event that food prices are kind-of an afterthought. It's good to at least one sporting concession stand with reasinable prices.

I wonder why the bookies are placing Tiger Woods as the favorite?

I wonder why the bookies are placing Tiger Woods as the favorite?

Where are you seeing this? I've only seen Phil as top pick so far.

Those were some great pics Sam!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

I'm going for my main man #6. Mr Paul Casey.

Since when? Last I heard Phil was the favorite.
According to the Bleacher Report:

Despite the many problems in his personal life and with his game, Tiger Woods (8-1) is still considered the favorite to win at Augusta this week.

Tiger and GMAC paired together for 1st 2 rounds

Tiger Woods will be paired with Graeme McDowell and Robert Allenby at 10:41 a.m. on Thursday.

Gmac already in Tiggers head before they even tee it up.

Gmac already in Tiggers head before they even tee it up.

Will we see another moment like the one G-Mac eloquently said

"it was kind of hard not to chuckle a little bit"

After TW hit a screaming hook not past the ladies tees.

Back