SeeMore Putters Thread

That looks like a good ball picker upper thingy.
#TechnicalTerm

Well I'll be able to give some feedback on the RST hosel pretty soon. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works as a system and what it looks like in person.

Well I'll be able to give some feedback on the RST hosel pretty soon. I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works as a system and what it looks like in person.

When you get that, start a new thread on it. Im looking forward to your feedback.

Reactions: KEV
When you get that, start a new thread on it. Im looking forward to your feedback.
I am too. It's a pretty unique take on the classic plumbers neck and adding a little toe hang is something I think I'll like. I'll make sure to start the thread once it's in.

It looks like Friday is the day the new Si3 will be showing up. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new hosel is all about and also comparing the feel to the previous insert now that it's milled aluminum.

It looks like Friday is the day the new Si3 will be showing up. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the new hosel is all about and also comparing the feel to the previous insert now that it's milled aluminum.

Fantastic...keep us posted!

Reactions: KEV
I recently picked up a New Seemore HT. I am so glad they are making these with Stainless instead of Aluminum. Much more solid feel IMHO. Higher head weight helps for us short putter guys.

Now my brain is thinking about the M5 HT. Has anyone putted with both putters? What is the feel difference between the two? Seems like the HT has more milling, so may be softer Vs. The M5HT.

Thanks!
Patrick

I recently picked up a New Seemore HT. I am so glad they are making these with Stainless instead of Aluminum. Much more solid feel IMHO. Higher head weight helps for us short putter guys.

Now my brain is thinking about the M5 HT. Has anyone putted with both putters? What is the feel difference between the two? Seems like the HT has more milling, so may be softer Vs. The M5HT.

Thanks!
Patrick
I've only gamed the M5 HT but it's an amazing putter and feels great. I actually have one I want to sell, the shape just doesn't work for me but I picked up the blade version (M7 Tour) and absolutely love it. If they M5 shape would work for me I'd new gaming the heck out of it.

If you end up looking for one shoot me a PM and check if I still have mine for sale.

Saturday I had a chance to test some recent putters that have gotten great reviews here: Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten, Triple track Ten, Triple Track Marxman, and Cleveland Frontline Elevado. Windmill Golf Center has a basement with wall-to-wall putting green, with a dozen of so holes. I spent about an hour switching back & forth comparing these putters to my current gamer (SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange).

The good news: These were all great putters - I could definitely use any of these & do well.

The better news: I was still better with my SeeMore. The Mini giant DF is such a good design & just works so well for me.

One of the holes is an extra-small diameter - just slightly larger in diameter than a golf ball. From 10-15 feet distance, I sank more putts with the SeeMore than with any of the other putters. I don't see this putter coming out of the bag any time soon.

Saturday I had a chance to test some recent putters that have gotten great reviews here: Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten, Triple track Ten, Triple Track Marxman, and Cleveland Frontline Elevado. Windmill Golf Center has a basement with wall-to-wall putting green, with a dozen of so holes. I spent about an hour switching back & forth comparing these putters to my current gamer (SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange).

The good news: These were all great putters - I could definitely use any of these & do well.

The better news: I was still better with my SeeMore. The Mini giant DF is such a good design & just works so well for me.

One of the holes is an extra-small diameter - just slightly larger in diameter than a golf ball. From 10-15 feet distance, I sank more putts with the SeeMore than with any of the other putters. I don't see this putter coming out of the bag any time soon.

I love the look of the SeeMore Mini Giant and used the original FGP for a time. I love the concept and will probably go back to another SeeMore, just want to be properly fitted before buying my next putter

I love the look of the SeeMore Mini Giant and used the original FGP for a time. I love the concept and will probably go back to another SeeMore, just want to be properly fitted before buying my next putter

The one thing I really like about my Mini Giant DF is that it's not any longer (face-wise) than the original FGP. It's pretty small for a high MOI putter.

Love the "better news". Great feedback! Say hello to Trent and the guys at Windmill Golf Center for us next time you are there.

Recently my putting has been so bad and the yips were creeping in. I knew it was me, just out of lack of practice and bad habits.
I got my SPi mirror out and spent some time putting. Immediately I realized my stance was wrong, my eyes were in the wro g place and I was even gripping my putter too high. Taking that back to the course has been awesome, I haven't had that level of confidence for a while and that belief that I can hole anything.
Definitely need to be getting that mirror out more often!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Recently my putting has been so bad and the yips were creeping in. I knew it was me, just out of lack of practice and bad habits.
I got my SPi mirror out and spent some time putting. Immediately I realized my stance was wrong, my eyes were in the wro g place and I was even gripping my putter too high. Taking that back to the course has been awesome, I haven't had that level of confidence for a while and that belief that I can hole anything.

Way to go. That SPi mirror is so helpful and feedback is fantastic!

One of the two best mirrors out there imo. It’s elegant in its effectiveness.

One of the two best mirrors out there imo. It’s elegant in its effectiveness.

Our director of Tour and Instruction, Cody Hale, has a list of more training aids that we are developing. What are some that the THP family like?

Our director of Tour and Instruction, Cody Hale, has a list of more training aids that we are developing. What are some that the THP family like?
Would be interested in a Seemore putting matt.

How about a Seemore training putter

Already have this. All of our SeeMore putters are training putters. Golfers use them as a training aid then use another brand. Golfers use them as a training aid and then begin to use them during their round of golf. Best training aid when it comes to putting. (y)

Already have this. All of our SeeMore putters are training putters. Golfers use them as a training aid then use another brand. Golfers use them as a training aid and then begin to use them during their round of golf. Best training aid when it comes to putting. (y)
Yes I suppose this is true.
I like mine more than enough to not bother with another brand.
They don't offer the same benefits.

Back