The Masters [Spoilers]

I really can't pick the winner at this point. Everyone is feeling the tension out there.

5 man playoff!

Go Phil!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Tiger winced a little bit. Quick, P4B, Flipper and Flooder get the massage hands ready...heheh

Maybe Luke Donald will win?

sweettarts.jpg

-10 could maybe be a playoff number. Amazing.

Kevin

Luuuuuke

I'd feel pity for anyone who had a melt down like that.

Maybe if he was at the end of his carreer and this was likely to be his last chance for his one and only major maybe. That is not the case though is only 21 with decades more golf to play, he'll be just fine.

Tiger winced a little bit. Quick, P4B, Flipper and Flooder get the massage hands ready...heheh

What the heck is this on-going foolishness about?????

keep the play by play coming that those are being held up by weather

keep the play by play coming that those are being held up by weather

Wow, dude, we have nothing bad going on outside Milwaukee.

Kevin

Wow, dude, we have nothing bad going on outside Milwaukee.

Kevin

i'm on the otherside of the state near la crosse. we're right in the eye of this beast

Tiger in at -10. Not too bad.

Maybe if he was at the end of his carreer and this was likely to be his last chance for his one and only major maybe. That is not the case though is only 21 with decades more golf to play, he'll be just fine.

Or this messed with his psyche so much that he never gets over it... If he is ever in the same situation again, he will always think back to this day.

Ouch for Og's there.

Cabrera is firing at flags and missing putts!

I'm so hungry.

Kevin

Very happy that we have had an exciting last day.....made up for earlier disappointment in a big way. Coverage could still be better though.

Tiger in at -10. Not too bad.

ultimately i think today is a win for him. it's disapointing because a missed par putt and missed eagle putt may have cost him the tournament; but overall he battled back, put up a huge number and got himself back in it, which is more than he's done in a long time.

Looong two putt for Scott coming up, maybe he will drop back to -10

If there is a playoff at -10 with all these guys my head might explode, I have enjoyed every second of the golf today. This has been great.

Back