Caption This Contest 4/11/2011

This putt has to go in, I need that green jacket to match my pants!

Luke, RBC is calling - they want their sponsorship money back; they can't be associated with this kind of poor taste!

I wonder if Doug Sanders has noticed his empty closet yet?

Oh what the hell, I won the Par 3 contest, I might as well do whatever I want for the rest of the week.

"I'm now sponsored by Prevacid. My contract states that I have to dress like one of their pills."

I dressed like my driving skills.....note to self, dress like my iron skills from now on.

Have you heard nothing that Lord Elrond has said? The ring must be destroyed

Who knew a picture with so many colors could be this boring??

I may not have the coveted green jacket, but these pants are one of a kind.

Should have known when the cat ran and hid, this combination was a bad idea.

Does the white hat make my outfit stand out?

Dang! Still not ugly enough to scare the ball into the hole!

At least my trusty Odyssey Black Series i #7 can't judge me!

It wasn't the white r11 that distracted me from driving the ball, it was my pants that made me yank that putt.

My back is starting to hurt just thinking about the raping Im going to take for wearing this.

oh man, what an awful looking hat.

Optic colors have gone beyond golf balls to ensure you never lose another playing partner again.

Breaking News:

After losing a bet with the infamous Pale Hundy, Luke was forced to wear an extremely Canadian outfit. Other parts of the bet were not disclosed, but it is rumoured that Luke was having extreme difficulties with back pain. As seen in the picture, he us unable to stand up straight without aid.

Lol!!

Well played junior.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Moments after learning he will now be sponsored by GEICO, Luke Donald comes to grips with the fact he must now dress like the gecko's flamboyant brother.

I cant wait for next years "pastel" colored drivers, putters and tour fusia golfballs. Talk about contrast now that will be real contrast "lukedonald-style" white is SO BORING.

Miami Vice called. They'd like their wardrobe returned now!

"Boy, I really need to take better notes next time I have lunch with Rickie."

Back