The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How awesome is this!

aefe92a6-cee0-145e.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Haha, that is pretty awesome. I just wish I could see the hole to guage the validity of this sign.

How awesome is this!

aefe92a6-cee0-145e.jpg

And was it good for you too?

Tapatalk: even for walkers

We both made bogey. Hardest par 4 I've ever played in my life.

We both made bogey. Hardest par 4 I've ever played in my life.

you guys doing match play today?

This is where one-t and I train for the Morgan Cup. Enjoy your simulators biotches!

aefe92a6-d79e-ef89.jpg

This is where one-t and I train for the Morgan Cup. Enjoy your simulators biotches!

aefe92a6-d79e-ef89.jpg

Nice to see some green coming back to life! That place looks nice and quite challenging. I'll guess that One-T has you defeated already too.

Question about TM balls: during my last bridgestone fitting - they mentioned i wasnt fully compressing the penta ball enough; evidenced by the ball velocity numbers. Slower swing speed with the b-330 gave m more velocity than the penta. I didnt warm up - and i know ill be swinging faster later in the year when im peaking.

But - other than the PENTA, and the Tour Burner - does anyone have any hard numbers on compressing the burner line? Should i practice solely with it? or stick with the penta since ill be more likely to play it in the MC?

Just wondering - i know it was reviewed heavily in the blind testing - but im trying to get comparison numbers between penta and the burner ball.

that looks awesome. Id like to get down there and play it with ya all before the MC.

Im off to work on the short game before work. Ya all be good.

aefe92a6-d79e-ef89.jpg

too funny!

I'm assuming Captain TC hit a bit sweeping draw down around the corner past that bunker and caught the down slope?

Question about TM balls: during my last bridgestone fitting - they mentioned i wasnt fully compressing the penta ball enough; evidenced by the ball velocity numbers. Slower swing speed with the b-330 gave m more velocity than the penta. I didnt warm up - and i know ill be swinging faster later in the year when im peaking.

But - other than the PENTA, and the Tour Burner - does anyone have any hard numbers on compressing the burner line? Should i practice solely with it? or stick with the penta since ill be more likely to play it in the MC?

Just wondering - i know it was reviewed heavily in the blind testing - but im trying to get comparison numbers between penta and the burner ball.
If you're interested check out the Titleist ball fitting tool...not to get fitted for a Titleist ball, but to see their approach to fitting. I know a number of junior girls who play the ProV1, and I'm sure they can't compress it, but they sure can make it dance around the green and seem to hit it far enough.

It all depends what you want the ball to do.

Nice to see some green coming back to life! That place looks nice and quite challenging. I'll guess that One-T has you defeated already too.

Keep dreaming lover boy!

You know the simulator gets no love from TC. I'm gonna sim it up Friday. Roadhouse.

you guys doing match play today?

We did indeed buddy, we have been and will until the Morgan Cup. Proud to say that I'm still undefeated. Today was a bit tougher and he hung around until 14th hole.

The course we played was new to both of us and it was a challenge. Super awesome course and the par 4's were tough as hell. The par 5's were relatively short but tighter than your rectum will be come the first tee in August. One-T's hitting the ball so freaking good right now. He continues to get better and better and it's starting to push me to put him away. I like it!

I will say this though, I'm hitting the ball wonderfully off the tee. I'm pretty much outdriving him which is new to him and me. Putting on the other hand, I am sucking right now with the flatstick. That DART can't get here fast enough. I shot an 80 on the front 9 w/ 20 putts!!!! Pathetic!

I'm assuming Captain TC hit a bit sweeping draw down around the corner past that bunker and caught the down slope?

I hit a bomb on that hole. It was a monster par 4 and I actually just hit a good straight ball right over the corner of the bunker.

I hit a bomb on that hole. It was a monster par 4 and I actually just hit a good straight ball right over the corner of the bunker.

Now that is how you put the ability in workability.

Didn't we already cover that all of us on Team Paradise are now outdoors?

I just got the email in my inbox....Monday, April 18, tee time is 9:40 AM. Amateur tournament at TPC Boston, home of the Deutsche Bank Championship. I'm pumped, time to get some tournament golf under my belt.

As a 4.6 HI you're obviously a very good player of the game...just work on that putting. ;-)

Now that is how you put the ability in workability.

There was so much workability today that I don't know what to put in it! I've got 4 pounds of divots in my golf bag as souviniers.

I just got the email in my inbox....Monday, April 18, tee time is 9:40 AM. Amateur tournament at TPC Boston, home of the Deutsche Bank Championship. I'm pumped, time to get some tournament golf under my belt.

Oh, I forgot you guys were around. None of you bring any sort of banter of any kind to this thread.

As a 4.6 HI you're obviously a very good player of the game...just work on that putting. ;-)

Thanks Sean, I haven't been putting too much stock into the flatstick knowing that my DART is on its way.

Good luck Ary and have fun!

Good luck Ary and have fun!

Same to you Sean! I took a look at the course layout earlier today, I'm a bit nervous because it looks like a tight track in spots, but we'll see what happens. I'm betting that the greens will be in good shape, which is not the case at some courses up here right now.

Same to you Sean! I took a look at the course layout earlier today, I'm a bit nervous because it looks like a tight track in spots, but we'll see what happens. I'm betting that the greens will be in good shape, which is not the case at some courses up here right now.
Thanks Ary. I agree with you. With a slope of 142 it'll be a challenge. I tee off at 10:20 so I'll be right behind you. Please leave me messages on the tee boxes, if you think it'll help. lol :)

We did indeed buddy, we have been and will until the Morgan Cup. Proud to say that I'm still undefeated. Today was a bit tougher and he hung around until 14th hole.

The course we played was new to both of us and it was a challenge. Super awesome course and the par 4's were tough as hell. The par 5's were relatively short but tighter than your rectum will be come the first tee in August. One-T's hitting the ball so freaking good right now. He continues to get better and better and it's starting to push me to put him away. I like it!

I will say this though, I'm hitting the ball wonderfully off the tee. I'm pretty much outdriving him which is new to him and me. Putting on the other hand, I am sucking right now with the flatstick. That DART can't get here fast enough. I shot an 80 on the front 9 w/ 20 putts!!!! Pathetic!

Bro, I lost 4 and 2, so I took you to the 16th. I tried my damndest to get it done today but I just didnt do it. I should have gone up early on him but we were both strugglin on the greens, thye were slower than we are used to. TC is BOMBING his driver, its quite fun to watch. My iron play is finally coming around.

I hit about 60 balls today. A little after school ball striking with my practice partner. A little of this, and a little of that. Just to get the blood flowing. You know those irons shots where the club face is off at impact and the ball sails left or right?

Yeah, that doesn't really happen to me.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back