The Official Banter Away Thread

Is there a '90s Edition GIPHY plug-in? I don't know what half this crap is.

It’s too bad you couldn’t find a way to make the hole in the area of the cup in the logo. Just doesn’t look to fit though. Very cool!
We actually tried a number of ways and it didn’t look good.

The funny local golf shownis at hammock beach resort playing the ocean course! @JB is this where you played with shaft up/distance bash?

This is a great place!

The funny local golf shownis at hammock beach resort playing the ocean course! @JB is this where you played with shaft up/distance bash?

This is a great place!

Yes sir.

Injured my left shoulder yesterday cutting down a large tree stem. It’s already a bum shoulder from a mountain bike crash years ago in the North Cascades. Painful if I move my arm up. I also have a tee time tomorrow morning with a buddy at his uber awesome private course. I’m going to be an idiot and play. Lots and lots of ibuprofen. 🤬

The "BEAR CLAW"!!!!! @hammock beach

Injured my left shoulder yesterday cutting down a large tree stem. It’s already a bum shoulder from a mountain bike crash years ago in the North Cascades. Painful if I move my arm up. I also have a tee time tomorrow morning with a buddy at his uber awesome private course. I’m going to be an idiot and play. Lots and lots of ibuprofen. 🤬
Been there, done that. Try not to injure it worse!!

Logged off a call with Korea and settled in to watch BMW replay.... turn on the TV and they’re showing Adam Scott on 12 lining up a putt from 8-9 feet....
Now way.... zero, zip, zilch that he is not anchoring his putter, I my mind at least!

Logged off a call with Korea and settled in to watch BMW replay.... turn on the TV and they’re showing Adam Scott on 12 lining up a putt from 8-9 feet....
Now way.... zero, zip, zilch that he is not anchoring his putter, I my mind at least!

him and Langer are cheating and they just won’t call them out on it?

Atrocious front nine, was able to make a few birdies coming in that left the pocket book intact

Working with the public has its good days and bad days. The bad days make you wonder why, but the good days make it all worth while.

Some pretty severe storms the last couple nights is literally scaring the **** out of my dog :confused: poor thing is so scared. Seems to have gotten worse in her old age and of course its always on the one rug I have (had as I had to toss it) in the entire house:rolleyes:

Some pretty severe storms the last couple nights is literally scaring the **** out of my dog :confused: poor thing is so scared. Seems to have gotten worse in her old age and of course its always on the one rug I have (had as I had to toss it) in the entire house:rolleyes:

Poor thing. As Ellie got older and as Arrow has gotten older, the same thing has happened.

Poor thing. As Ellie got older and as Arrow has gotten older, the same thing has happened.
I feel so bad, can't even get upset at her and of course its always in the middle of the night. She jumped in both kids beds last night basically waking up the entire house, they weren't happy haha

Well after walking 18 and than a fitting I had to use the foam roller this morning. Very tight and sore. Getting ready for another 18.

Well after walking 18 and than a fitting I had to use the foam roller this morning. Very tight and sore. Getting ready for another 18.
Sounds like an awesome day tho!

One of our siberian husky rescues was so scared of storms /lightning. We would always have to hold him and comfort him when bad storms rolled in.

Reactions: JB
Back