I’ve been running some non scientific tests with the mini.

first I went a few days of not using it to see how I would sleep/feel. The main thing is I felt like I tossed and turned a lot more when I didn’t go through a quick 10 min session with the mini. I usually go over my legs, lower back and shoulders. When I didn’t do it, I slept pretty bad. I could feel never getting comfortable or relaxing.

I then used it religiously before bed and noticed a huge difference. I slept better and woke up more refreshed. I’m not going to say I slept through the night and didn’t wake up, but I felt like I maximized my sleep and wasn’t as restless. Big thing was my back and legs felt great in the morning. It’s hard to explain but I don’t feel like I had to ease into my morning routine.

now I have my wife using it and it has helped her sleep better as well.
Two different couples who were on vacation with us tried mine out and purchased them. (one couple went with the mini and the other with the pro). I keep getting texts about how impactful the theragun units have been for them. One of the wives has had muscular pain most of her adult life and was going on to my wife that she's been virtually pain free since using the theragun. Crazy how helpful the device is!!

I’ve been running some non scientific tests with the mini.

first I went a few days of not using it to see how I would sleep/feel. The main thing is I felt like I tossed and turned a lot more when I didn’t go through a quick 10 min session with the mini. I usually go over my legs, lower back and shoulders. When I didn’t do it, I slept pretty bad. I could feel never getting comfortable or relaxing.

I then used it religiously before bed and noticed a huge difference. I slept better and woke up more refreshed. I’m not going to say I slept through the night and didn’t wake up, but I felt like I maximized my sleep and wasn’t as restless. Big thing was my back and legs felt great in the morning. It’s hard to explain but I don’t feel like I had to ease into my morning routine.

now I have my wife using it and it has helped her sleep better as well.

Im convinced I sleep better at night when I use it. Especially on the legs.

I also use it on my shoulders, (side sleeper) and it’s helped a lot.

I have issues with restless legs and now I'm wondering if this would help with that. I keep finding more and more uses for this thing.

Just stopping in to sing the praises of the mini. Not that anyone here needed any convincing. With working out, golf and soccer practice, this thing has really gotten used recently and it’s a life saver. My legs usually take a couple days to recover after a leg day and now I’m good to go again the next day. Obviously I’m sore, but nowhere near what it used to be pain wise. That’s important since I’m having to get out there and run with 11 and 12 year olds four times a week lol

So my wife has realized how great this is on her calves after being on her feet all day. Unlike me who can use it on myself, she has a dum dum to man it for her.

Such a great device, the power it packs for a) the price and b) in this small/portable package is so dang impressive.

So my wife has realized how great this is on her calves after being on her feet all day. Unlike me who can use it on myself, she has a dum dum to man it for her.

Such a great device, the power it packs for a) the price and b) in this small/portable package is so dang impressive.
Not to mention how great it is on your feet after being on your feet all day!

It's gotten down to this - when I get up in the morning, I pick up the Theragun Mini and have it do its thing. I am paranoid about my back, so I give it a warmup.

Over the last month, it has rid my body of calf and hamstring cramps.

I flew to MA recently, my first time out since you know what, and my friend likes to hike ... mountains in New Hampshire. She says challenging hike for a newbie so you better be able to do it.

Five hours later - and two small mountains where I thought my heart was going to burst from my chest and 20-somethings zooming by me. We hike/climb up two small granite mountains, which were wet.

Arrive home, and have the Theragun shooting up the sides of my legs above the ankles, then a cramp in the hammies begins and I theragun it, and then my shoulders where I fell backwards and suffered a mini-whiplash and lacerated elbow- granite is, well, granite.

Got up this morning, had the Theragun Mini going again and am going to find a golf range to play a civilized game.

The Mini? It's great. I live to tell another tale tomorrow. And I went out and hit two buckets of balls and putted for over 2 hours. Theragun ... it does your golf body good.

Last edited:
theragun has helped me make a more full turn in my backswing, freeing up my back and shoulders. it has helped tremendously with the neck, shoulder and back pain i get from hunching over a computer all day. the mini is everything i hoped it would be and more.

Well, after my guy's weekend, all of the other guys now own a Theragun. They all went with the pro. I'm assuming they'll just plan on using mine on the course......

If you have musculoskeletal pain and golf, this thing is amazing. If you have musculoskeletal pain in general, I'd recommend if highly.

That said, if you do repetitive motion type work (my ultrasound techs) this thing is apparently beyond amazing.

I bought a second to keep at work, and all really considering a pro for home use.

Well, after my guy's weekend, all of the other guys now own a Theragun. They all went with the pro. I'm assuming they'll just plan on using mine on the course......

If you have musculoskeletal pain and golf, this thing is amazing. If you have musculoskeletal pain in general, I'd recommend if highly.

That said, if you do repetitive motion type work (my ultrasound techs) this thing is apparently beyond amazing.

I bought a second to keep at work, and all really considering a pro for home use.
Hopefully they got to use the THP budget discount

Hopefully they got to use the THP budget discount

Yeah, I'm a bad influence though. Two are contemplation other purchases because if the discount at Budget Golf. :p

Got the duo adapter today and I'm in love with it. So much easier on the shins and spine. Plus it's twice as fast when doing the rest of my back or legs.

I would highly recommend. Also nice of them to include some CBD body balm to try. I've been looking into that for some shoulder soreness I've had lately.

20201009_131834.jpg

20201009_131824.jpg

Got the duo adapter today and I'm in love with it. So much easier on the shins and spine. Plus it's twice as fast when doing the rest of my back or legs.

I would highly recommend. Also nice of them to include some CBD body balm to try. I've been looking into that for some shoulder soreness I've had lately.

View attachment 8968024

View attachment 8968025

I need to add the Duo Adapter, I was told by a friend there that it is fantastic.

I can't remember a day I didn't use this thing and have honestly felt fantastic even with travel mixed in.

Ugh. I’m old and need to buy one. With all this renovation I’m doing, this would be a blessing at night and in the morning I think.

Ugh. I’m old and need to buy one. With all this renovation I’m doing, this would be a blessing at night and in the morning I think.
They are soooo good. Start with the mini, use the Budget coupon and go from there.

It's still crazy how good and relaxed I feel after using this little piece of heaven. I talked our Branch Manager in to picking one up and he's in love with it too.

I need to break down and get one of the softer attachments though. I want to use it on my neck but it's a little too aggressive. I'm not sure jiggling my brain with the included attachment is the best thing.

It's still crazy how good and relaxed I feel after using this little piece of heaven. I talked our Branch Manager in to picking one up and he's in love with it too.

I need to break down and get one of the softer attachments though. I want to use it on my neck but it's a little too aggressive. I'm not sure jiggling my brain with the included attachment is the best thing.

yeah, when i use it on my neck the room starts bouncing around and it's really disorienting.

Reactions: KEV
Duo adapter is a must. Every morning I wake up and do the lower back (we need a new bed in the worst way) and the adapter has been a godsend getting more done in less time. Also I think it's just easier on the legs and arms in general - even on the higher speeds.

So freaking ecstatic still that THP helped me try this out. The only problem I've had is my 2 year old daughter likes to turn it on and try using it on her younger brothers face. :D

I took my Mini on our guys' golf trip a couple weeks ago, where we played three rounds in three days. I used it in the mornings as part of my warmup, and also after the rounds to work out any kinks/tightness. I obviously can't attribute it all to the Theragun, but I put together my best two tournament rounds in the 21 years we've done this trip. I usually have a blow-up day on the second tournament round (third round of the trip counting the practice round), but this year I kept it to within one stroke of the previous day. The Theragun was also great after the 2 1/2 hour drive back home the next day.

I've finally been getting back into the gym - inconsistently, but hey, it's a start. I've been easing back into it, but Sunday I pushed the weights a bit and did some harder interval running on the treadmill, and immediately after the workout I could already feel that I was going to have some DOMS to deal with. I went home, showered up and spent about 15 minutes with the Theragun, and felt great. Yesterday and today were predictably worse with the DOMS, but the Theragun is really helping keep it at bay - immediate relief of the soreness and stiffness when I hit the sore spots.

Seriously pondering the Duo adapter now, it seems like it would be a great addition.

I absolutely agree with the above on the Duo adapter.
I have really enjoyed it on my calves/achilles. Getting each side at the same time has made my cool down and stretching to be muuuuuch better.
I still like the single attachment for my back and hip flexor, but the duo for linear muscle areas like my arms and legs has been amazing.

Been pondering it for too long. Duo ordered, with two Dampener attachments.

They are soooo good. Start with the mini, use the Budget coupon and go from there.

I disagree.. take the discount and go for the prime. life changing

I’ve been looking around the site... can’t find it. what’s the discount code?

Back