THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

We are leaving on Tuesday actually. Staying around Macon that night, and headed to Orlando wednesday

Gotcha. Be safe, and we will see you there.

SouthDakota -- Us old guys got to stick together dude. I might even bring an old snake or two to throw in the bag. That way if we ride together your snakes won't get lonely :D. Oh by the way, don't forget your cowboy hat :cowboy:. We got to have a pic of you to hang beside the one we got of Jason last year :thumb:

SouthDakota -- Us old guys got to stick together dude. I might even bring an old snake or two to throw in the bag. That way if we ride together your snakes won't get lonely :D. Oh by the way, don't forget your cowboy hat :cowboy:. We got to have a pic of you to hang beside the one we got of Jason last year :thumb:

Im pretty sure you just said that you wanted to have your snake play with his snake.

Im pretty sure you just said that you wanted to have your snake play with his snake.

Yeah, I kind of got that too. Snakes, bags, and Jake all in the same sentence.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Well , I don't know about all that now. My snake might get all hissy and whup his snake :D

Well , I don't know about all that now. My snake might get all hissy and whup his snake :D

Trust me man...That does not make it any better...hehe

Nobody told me there would be "sword fights" at the outing, this really should have been mentioned.

Well hello there roomie! Don't mind if I do!

LOL, this outing is starting to sound like a junior high basketball trip.

WOW this is getting crazy lol.Lot of smack going on.don't know how the snakes will bite but i know the old tour edge putter will work.Can't wait to see all you with a few cool ones in you bet the smack really piles up.NO sword fights

This thread is turning into some Cinemax and not in a good way

WOW this is getting crazy lol.Lot of smack going on.don't know how the snakes will bite but i know the old tour edge putter will work.Can't wait to see all you with a few cool ones in you bet the smack really piles up.NO sword fights
Now we're talking! Gray's going to try to slither his snake over onto your side of the cart, watch out for that sneak ol dog! He keeps his balls in his pocket too, you'll want to keep an eye on that as well!

Gray, can I not go out of town for just a few days without you getting into trouble on THP? :D

Gray, can I not go out of town for just a few days without you getting into trouble on THP? :D

I knew you had to be out of town for the snake charmer to be stirring up the pot and rabble rousing like only he can.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

AKA Skinemax late night

Trust me SD, we are going to have a great time buddy! Maybe you can give me some putting lessons and I can give you some snake charming lessons :D.

Now we're talking! Gray's going to try to slither his snake over onto your side of the cart, watch out for that sneak ol dog! He keeps his balls in his pocket too, you'll want to keep an eye on that as well!

Well when it gets hot outside I don't keep em in my pants so much. I like for them to air out and stay cool and breezy. Also it's better to have some clima cool shorts on in the hot Florida sun. Yep you got to keep them balls cool in the summer time boys. They don't feel hard like a rock like they do on those cold winter mornings :thumb:

This thread has taken a very ironic turn.

I know that college is a time to experiment, but you're taking it too far young Thainer.

So Yoccos, are we going to tee off on Sunday with a double Chromax-bomb?

That's a GO Hawk. I have those 3 Chromies just waiting for a chance to nail the Champions course and show it what a real workable ball does to some "tough" greens. It's gonna be a tough day for the course my friend. Ill also have a flip ready to record the massacre.

So Yoccos, are we going to tee off on Sunday with a double Chromax-bomb?

Back