The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have no idea what's going on in here I'm just going to say I had a very good range session today. That's all.

Right on Kevin. Now that the weather is getting better, we need to get together and play some golf man.

Yes we do dirtydawg. Finally getting nice out. And it was a good range session dent. I was hitting the irons very well.

Well with my computer being down and putting in 70 hours at work over the past 6 days I havent been on here in about two weeks and I gotta say it was KILLIN me. Now I just have to read through I don't know how many threads to keep catch up...but i think i can deal with that...LOL

How well? So well that some people call you, the ball striker of your generation?

I would guess that he's the best ball striking texan living in MD.

This whole time I'm still trying to figure out what state MD is....

Yea that's right. Canadians don't know states.

Maryland I believe.

Well with my computer being down and putting in 70 hours at work over the past 6 days I havent been on here in about two weeks and I gotta say it was KILLIN me. Now I just have to read through I don't know how many threads to keep catch up...but i think i can deal with that...LOL

Welcome back to the real world buddy. Glad your back with us.

This whole time I'm still trying to figure out what state MD is....

Yea that's right. Canadians don't know states.

haha...above/next to DC. From what I have seen in Marlyand, you will be just fine not knowing where it is (sorry KMac)

I hate MD. Texas is so much better.

I hate MD. Texas is so much better.

That says a lot right there, if I was american I would live in West Palm Beach, or San Diego, or Kawaii.

I'd do Florida, California, or Las Vegas (except I'd lose too much money there)

Man I got married in Kawaii and if they had let us stay we would have never come home.

I'd do Florida, California, or Las Vegas (except I'd lose too much money there)

I hear a young, pale Canadian can make a good living in Vegas, you know, with that whole what happens here stays here thing.

That says a lot right there, if I was american I would live in West Palm Beach, or San Diego, or Kawaii.

I've spent many hours pondering a move to SD or florida. It's really hard to leave a paying job in this economy though. I HATE cold weather and would love to live somewhere warm and near the beach.

This is where I live right now:

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

Sun and warmth would be a nice change...Only been waiting since last October.

I hear a young, pale Canadian can make a good living in Vegas, you know, with that whole what happens here stays here thing.

They must need some positions filled for dancers on Ladies Night somewhere right?

This is where I live right now:

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

Sun and warmth would be a nice change...Only been waiting since last October.

lol

Sorry your winter's been so terrible. That must really suck.

They must need some positions filled for dancers on Ladies Night somewhere right?

You don't want to get laughed at do you?

Well there is an opening for a bananahammock, and bowtie wearing dancer needed for the Team Paradise locker room at the Morgan Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back