Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other (list it below)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

jefrazie

Reaction score
Handicap
13.9 OOB
With all the talk of Mac's, I was curious, what operating system does everyone use?

Personally I use both Windows and Linux

Depends on what for and where... I use Windows XP at work, and Windows 7 at home for the wifey's laptop, while I use an Macbook with Snow Leopard...

Both here too.

Depends on what for and where... I use Windows XP at work, and Windows 7 at home for the wifey's laptop, while I use an Macbook with Snow Leopard...

Probably could have made this more in depth, but I was just asking for your standard daily usage OS at home (where you actually have a choice what to use :D).

On the old desktop I have Windows 98, on this laptop I have Vista, on the new netbook I have Windows 7 and before I retired we used Windows XP at work, so I have pretty much used all of the latest Windows OS's.

I have Mac OS on our personal computer at home which is an Imac and then I have Windows XP on my lenovo for work so it is both for me as well.

I am a Mac guy through and through and have been for about 8 years. I have to us Windows at work and it makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes. My Mac just seems to be more intuitive to me. I am using Snow Leopard and I am VERY excited for Lion to come out!

Both Windows and Mac, I have a Macbook Pro for portability and a desktop with Windows 7 I use mostly for gaming and music.

Windows exclusively at work, at home I use Mac OSX

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Windows 7, its good, second best Windows OS since XP.

I am a die hard Windows guy. For school reasons, I have achieved relative fluidity on Macs, but I will always prefer a Windows for some reason.

Mac OS, all day every day.

Mac at home Windows at work.

Somthing with the poll isn't adding up.

Right now it is at:
Windows: 71.88%
Mac: 40.63%
Linux: 6.25%

That's 118.76%?
We're all pretty productive given the hours we can spend on this site during the work day but that's just overachieving if you ask me.

Somthing with the poll isn't adding up.

Right now it is at:
Windows: 71.88%
Mac: 40.63%
Linux: 6.25%

That's 118.76%?
We're all pretty productive given the hours we can spend on this site during the work day but that's just overachieving if you ask me.

LOL it's a multi choice poll.

I have been using Microsoft since DOS.Have used everything from there but stopped with XP.It has worked for me.
I don't know anything when it comes to Apple.:confused2:Or any other OS for the PC:disapointed: So I have nothing to compare.

All mac.

We have Windows 7 on my laptop and Jacqui's PC amd Win XP on my PC and Jacqui's laptop.

All mac here, snow leopard until lion comes out.

Still using XP everywhere at home except for a couple of school issued laptops with Win7, all Win 7 at work except for graphics department that is all Macs.

Back