TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Let’s say you had your choice of any irons in their current lineup for this. What are you choosing and why?

hot metal pro 5i-6i (1* weak)
921 forged 7-gw

Let’s say you had your choice of any irons in their current lineup for this. What are you choosing and why?
921 Hot Metal 5
921 Forged 6-8
921 Tour 9-PW

I’d probably go with the MP20 pros as I’ve coveted them for some time and I like the look of the head the best. They may be less forgiving than the others, but having a whole blade set is very appealing to me!

I think I would either go with the tours or possible the hot metal pros. The only reason I didn’t choose the 921 forged is because I have a brand new set sitting in the garage already tormenting me. I can’t wait till spring

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that this will be one of the most talked about Experiences we do in 2021

Based on the feedback on performance and looks, 921 Forged is my first though but I haven't seen them in person. I'd probably have to try the Tour just to see if I can make them work.

This is a hard choice. I have tried to find a set of Mizuno I loved but the ones I have tried just didn’t work for me. I know there is definitely one there. I just feel like I need to try more options before I could make a decision.

Mizuno’s quick fitting tool recommends JPX921 Forged but that video @Jman and @Canadian where they raved about the combo set is really intriguing.

This is a fun thread with all of the choices.

Quick iron selector has me going JPX921 Forged. Cant say I disagree with this. So many great choices with Mizuno though!

Just listened to the Off Course pod cast with Chris and I am even more excited to about this one. Chris sounds like a blast to hang out with. I will throw my name in the hat for sure.

@JB Just so you will know that makes 2 episodes of Off Course I listented to today. I am on a roll!!

Just listened to the Off Course pod cast with Chris and I am even more excited to about this one. Chris sounds like a blast to hang out with. I will throw my name in the hat for sure.

@JB Just so you will know that makes 2 episodes of Off Course I listented to today. I am on a roll!!
I have a few teed up for this afternoon

I’d probably go with the MP20 pros as I’ve coveted them for some time and I like the look of the head the best. They may be less forgiving than the others, but having a whole blade set is very appealing to me!
You and I are headed in opposite directions :LOL:.

I could see a 921 Forged/Hot Metal Pro combo or maybe even just the HM Pro's. I would also look at the HMB's.

this lineup is good and I couldn’t wait, but I think I would go Hot Metal Pros in 5-pw with recoil 95’s. Give me the forgiveness in a great looking iron.

Can confirm this combo looks and feels really good! Can't say anything about swing or performance, but with just a few practice swings, they felt VERY good

Canadan, more like Cantadan. :cool:

I'll work on it. 😕

The internet wants me to pick MP-20 MB.
I want me to pick the 921 Forged.

Emotions are running pretty high right now.

This has my attention!!!
This could be the event of the year...

I think I am going straight JPX 921 Forged, 5 though gw. Those seem to be a great combination of everything I look for in terms of size, sole width, reasonable offset, forgiveness and ball speed. In fact, they are right near the top of what is a “Swiss army knife” set of irons for my needs and that is not meant as anything but a compliment.

I'd love to try these out more, but from just what I've heard I'd go with the JPX 921 forged 5-gw as well and the ST200g driver. All great looking clubs.

Okay I created it. On paper and finished it this morning. I think you guys are going to like it, and will find out more at the Showcase

I just got a set of 921 Hot Metal Pros 4-GW that I am very happy with, but a combo set could be fun.

Okay I created it. On paper and finished it this morning. I think you guys are going to like it, and will find out more at the Showcase
But that's FOUR WEEKS AWAY!!!

Back