I was undecided on the Mac & Cheese / Nachos battle. And though I love me some nachos @JB brought me over to the Mac & Cheese side. Sounds like 2021 is gonna be an amazing year for equipment!! And Dan should move to Tennessee, but we would be happy to have him in Georgia as well!!

Great listen and possibly the off coursest Off Course yet! My golf back has never been filled with so many masks and hand sanitizer. I’ve been a member of THP for just under a year so this is my first release cycle as part of the community. It’s also the first time I’ve religiously followed and researched golf equipment and new releases. The THP staff does a great job reviewing equipment and it’s been a huge benefit for helping me understand the technology. Can’t wait to see how the Showcase brings it to the next level!

I think it’s definitely worth noting in the last year we have had two of the Tour’s top players who were negatively impacted by cameras and microphones trying to pick up every bit of coverage possible. The Tour should protect the players and I hope there are discussions behind the scenes trying to make that happen.

Great listen @Canadan . Seriously excited for the THP Showcase, and for some live competitions between THP staffers and our friends in the golf industry. Just a fantastic week ahead!

Somehow everytime I'm on THP, I get hungry for a full blown meal. Last night at 10 pm I wanted to grill up some burgers, and now, nearly 12 hours later, I want nachos or Mac and Cheese.

Now where's that healthy eating thread, so I can subscribe...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About to hop in the car and turn this one on!

Great listen. The take on JT was interesting. It is interesting that the PGA does not “protect” the players during the event. But, they go out of their way to protect them off the course.

for example their drug policy. You never know unless it hits the rumor mill if a player is just off and not playing. or they are being subjected to some form of suspension because of violations to a rule.

Great listen. The take on JT was interesting. It is interesting that the PGA does not “protect” the players during the event. But, they go out of their way to protect them off the course.

for example their drug policy. You never know unless it hits the rumor mill if a player is just off and not playing. or they are being subjected to some form of suspension because of violations to a rule.

That is a really interesting parallel, that I didnt even think of, but makes sense.

That is a really interesting parallel, that I didnt even think of, but makes sense.
I didn’t think about it till listening and you said something that sparked it.
For example. I 100% guarantee JT suffered some kind of player guidelines penalty for what happened. Maybe aFine. Maybe he will have to do some kind of community outreach at an event.. but you will never hear what that is.

so it is an interesting parallel! Almost like they want those gotcha moments on course but then to quietly pretend things never happen off.. kinda strange..

The PGA Tour talk was great. There are way too many tournaments on the PGA Tour schedule. Having the players play in a tournament at least every other year will be good for the tournaments too! I don't think Minnesota will ever see Tiger at the 3M and that makes me sad. The language discussion was dead on. The tour needs to do a better job of protecting them, but they also need to know they will be mic'd up. The lesser known players probably say things like that but they aren't important enough to have the attention.

Loved this.

First, thank you guys for the shout out (y)

Second, SUCH a good and deep convo on the JT situation. So many sound, as well as fair takes and points on it. Pure conversation in a time we need to be willing to have pure conversation.

Great stuff @Canadan and @JB

Last edited:
Great conversation here. Mac n Cheese>Plain Nachos!

I also enjoyed the convo about the players being mic'd up. While most of us probably enjoy hearing the caddie talk its not really fair to the players to be able to hear "everything" its a competition and in the heat of the moment competitive players are going to say stuff that doesn't need to be aired. However they need to be aware of how much the mics are picking up right now.

I am listening to this tomorrow on my drive to phx to play golf with a bunch of THPers!

Aint nothing wrong with mac and cheese, but Nachos win in a 9 and 8 domination.

it's basically science.

If science were based on false information and bad opinions then you are 100% correct.
Now that I think about it, that is kind of the case right now. :ROFLMAO:

Throughly enjoyed the podcast! Can’t wait for the showcase!
Also, team nachos but not in the microwave... 🤮

Excellent Off Course today. For the record...Nachos over Mac n Cheese!!! That was a fun one that made a brutal run enjoyable!

Looking forward to listening next week.

How anyone could go grab a bag of crappy corn chips and make nachos INSTEAD of mac n cheese is beyond me.

How anyone could go grab a bag of crappy corn chips and make nachos INSTEAD of mac n cheese is beyond me.

Could @Canadan be a path of least resistance guy and that is what is going on here? :ROFLMAO:

Could @Canadan be a path of least resistance guy and that is what is going on here? :ROFLMAO:
thats a pretty Canadian mantra.....so my guess is yes. 🤣🤣

Back