Reed Vs. Dechambeau- Who’s worse

I’m surprised you didn’t include Tiger on this list then. 😀
Right...if I had the chance I would love to hang with Reed and have a few beers. B would be OK too. Tiger...I know he is loved by many so I would give one of the many my opportunity.

Lol.

Lots of tough talk in this thread from a bunch of members who would be stammering and in awe to meet or golf with either guy.
Haha you gotta get out more buddy. There are maybe 5 golfers all time that are worthy of being in “awe” of.

I would not mind either. Working the range at The Travelers for many years I have not seen anything but positive interactions from Reed.

I’d love to hang out with Bryson!

I’d love to pick Bryson’s brain... He seems eccentric but there’s a lot of good info to be had.

Come on broski. We all know this thread is in jest. Im sure both guys are pretty cool to hang with however the reason they are paired together is because of a couple similarities
1) Two of the worlds best golfers
2) both have made recently highly questionable on course, public decisions that show either a lack of judgment or real personality flaws.
so everyone relax its all fun.
Funny I think that if we saw every golfer play every stroke each week we might see more of these Incidents.
It is also clear that Certain players will get more favorable rulings than others and how some act like Babys when they don't get what they want.

Tiger isn't a nice guy and gets a pass for most of it because of his greatness. Great golfer Yes Good Person Maybe Not.

I honestly think it would be fascinating to spend quality time with almost any tour pro. Bryson is unconventional which is one of the reasons I like him so much.

If we're throwing Tiger in the mix here, ignoring the part where everyone would pick him because he's Tiger, would he really be the most interesting of the three to play with?

Reed has showcased pretty repeatedly that he's about as interesting as a piece of ice melting on a counter top.
Tiger without the cameras on is a big of a fascination to me because I absolutely wonder whether it'd be fun or dull.
At least with Bryson, he seems fully ready to engage (he's proving that by live streaming on his own time).

Bryson would be my first choice by a pretty big margin, but I think I’d get along with either one of them. From what I’ve seen of Bryson I think he’s a pretty likable guy.

Bryson and I would do it willingly without the gun to my head. I'd gladly golf with Reed as well, and any other tour pro if given an opportunity for that matter.

Lots of tough talk in this thread from a bunch of members who would be stammering and in awe to meet or golf with either guy.
*snort* I may well be at a loss for words, but more due to the fact I'm a n00b golfer and they're in a way different league, so there'd be little common ground, than due to being paralyzed by awe.

I admire their skills. I do not worship them.

One of the things I would really, really, really love to do is to play a round at my home course with a Tour pro. Any of them. It would be absolutely fascinating to see how differently they play the course than I do, and since I’m so familiar with the course it would give me a great frame of reference.

Last edited:
I think golfing a round with B.A.D. would be a blast. See in person how he thinks, ask him questions. Every video Ive seen when he's with others he's been nothing but a fun time.
See him take 6 minutes before taking a 60 yard pitch shot. :p

I would certianly spend time with either of them given a chance. I actually really like Reed's game. He is one of the best in the world at getting the ball into the hole. I can't even identify with Bryson's game at all.

OP says "hang out with one off the course."

Both would take money from me on the course. I'll choose to hang out with the one who wouldn't take my money off the course. And his wife is creepy, too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You have to hang out with one off the course. Gun to your head, who you picking?

The gun. :LOL:

Probably Bryson ... even though he has an air about him that I detest. But Reed ... narcissists can be fun, but he may be too much. I mean, even Spieth doesn't want to play with him.

Well I run into D Bags most days and just deal with it. I realize everybody is so different I probably not going to assume either one of these guys are D Bags; However, pretty sure after that hop it wasn't embedded, but i can look past it.

I would probably hang with either, with little hesitation, but not sure for how long.

Bryson is near the top of my list for Tour players I’d most like to meet so he’s the easy choice. I’m happy to hang out with intelligent people anytime whether they’re a golfer or not.

I'd absolutely like to hang out with BAD. Sure he's quirky as hell but at least he has personality and seems like the kind that would have a genuine conversation with you. Plus I would think it would be absolutely fascinating talking to him about the game and equipment.

From what I've heard from the guys at Cobra/Puma he genuinely cares about the game and helping people get better. That's a pretty fantastic thing

I think I'd choose Reed. I don't want to hear all day why B.A.D. is so good and all about his ball speed and distance. Reminds me of a neighbor I have that is a "1 upper" and knows everything about anything.

I’d pick Reed would love to watch the short game and learn from it.

In the joking spirit I assume the OP was jesting about, I concur entirely. They're probably the last two I'd care to have anything to do with.

I can't stop chuckling over Bryson's fire ants scare. Boy, that was a close one for him! Lol!

Lol.

I can assure you, I wouldn’t be standing in awe of Reeder the Cheater.

Back