Forum Testing - Hirzl Golf Gloves

Keep the signups coming.
Im kind of surprised that there isn't more based on the last few signups...I guess when testing clubs, people are into "testing" a little more. :act-up:

Keep the signups coming.
Im kind of surprised that there isn't more based on the last few signups...I guess when testing clubs, people are into "testing" a little more. :act-up:

I was planning on refraining so some others could get a chance since I did the last glove testing (among other things), but this is a product I'm very interested in. I'll definitely throw my name in the hat.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? XL
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Bridgestone E-Glove - Very soft feel. Keeps my hand cool.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Every month or two at the most.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? - Not incredibly durable.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? M/L
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Srixon, I got several on sale last fall.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Usually once a month.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? They wear out in the palm to quick for my liking and I see the loss of grip as well.

I might buy one of these before the reviews even start. I think they look promising and I can only imgaine how durable they are.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I might buy one of these before the reviews even start. I think they look promising and I can only imgaine how durable they are.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I was thinking the same thing. I love a durable glove because I hate having to replace them so often.

I'd love to help test, but dont wear a glove very often. I only wear one when absolutely necessary (90%+ humid). If you need a very specific user during humid temps only...

1. What size glove do you wear normally? M/L
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? FJ Weathersoft
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? after 10-15 rounds
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Breath-ability

I was looking at their website and these things popped out at me for the "Trust Control" glove

100% sweat free palm
3x grip in dry weather conditions
5x grip in wet weather conditions

Sounds like a great glove for all weather conditions. I can't wait for the reviews to start on this one.

Keep the signups coming.

Dying to test this glove. Can't seem to find a glove that can withstand my nervous palm sweat.

I also hesitated because I have been lucky enough to be involved in several tests so far, but if you want more people I will gladly throw my name in the hat:

1. What size glove do you wear normally? M
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? FJ WeatherSof / always bought FJ for no specific reason; price is reasonable
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? every 20 rounds or so I would guess
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Playing in Texas heat, glove gets moist and is sometimes challenging to get on/off before and after putting, etc (do not leave it on throughout round)

Thanks to Hirzl for getting THP the chance to try this glove out!! If it does what it claims, you have a real winner.

Last edited:
1. What size glove do you wear normally? Large
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Asher cooltech Death Grip. Not as thick as some gloves out there, cool design on glove as well.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Every couple of months.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Wear on the thumb pad which is a fault of mine from gripping to tightly.

Thanks for the testing opportunity :thp: and Hirzl!

Last edited:
1. What size glove do you wear normally? M
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? I don't have a regular, I choose based on price and in store merchandizing/point of sale appeal I guess.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? after 10-12 rounds approx 9or prioir to an outing/tournament(A new glove I feel inspires confidence).
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Adaptaility, Consistent New Glove Feel. Climate in Scotland is hit and miss, I need a glove suited to 4 seasons in one day !

Happy to test and pay the postage to Sunny / Rainy / Snowy / Blowy Scotland :)

Keep the signups coming.

I'm excited at the prospect of delivering a review of a golfing product! Especially as it's something that is one of a kind

2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Titleist, I just like how it feels, I likes the FJ but noticed it wore out too easily
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? No certain time, just as it wears, maybe once a month
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Not really any problems with it right now

I am really looking forward to trying these out. Not sure I have ever been this curious about a glove before.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? ML
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? FJ Sciflex. It is a very soft feeling glove and slightlynmore durable than others inhale tried.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Once a month
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? I go through glove very quickly. This was mainly due to the fact that I played full corded irons and they just chewed up my gloves. Inswitched to different grips and the problem has been better

Thank you THP and Hirzl

1. What size glove do you wear normally? ML
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Bridgestone E-glove . How often do you normally replace your glove? Every 4 weeks.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? - Not very durable.

2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Calloway Tech Series feels soft with sensory skin cabretta leather
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? 8-12 rounds
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? wears out at the palm and/or get harden

Just checked the big golf stores here in Naples, no luck with the hirlz. After todays round I realized I need a better glove when it comes to how the heel holds up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

1. What size glove do you wear normally? Large
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? TaylorMade R9 because it is nice and soft and feels great
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? After about 15 rounds as it is worn.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove? Durability in the palm has been lacking. Moisture control could be better

Very interested to see what comes of this testing. I'd love a real go-to glove. I don't mind paying a bit more since I don't switch them out too often.

1. I wear a XS/S
2. Current glove is from Titleist. The cabretta leather had a nice feel and it fit well.
3. I replace my glove every 3-4 months
4. Biggest problem are the sizes of gloves. Once I find a size in the brand I like I'll stock up for the year. For gloves that I have worn, the biggest problem was excessive wear on the palm.

1. What size glove do you wear normally? XXL
2. What is your current glove of choice and why? Prefer Bionic as it holds up well and fits me comfortably. Realistically I buy whatever I find in my size, and am most often disappointed.
3. How often do you normally replace your glove? Few times per season. I keep at least 3 in the bag and swap during my summer sweaty rounds to keep them relatively dry.
4. What is the biggest problem (if any), you have with your normal glove?No problems with the Bionic. Others just don't fit the same, FJs the thumb always seems to spin so that I am gripping right on the seam.

Maybe the wrong place, but I really wish retailers would carry more in my size!

Bumping this up to give Hirzl some love. Come on folks and sign up for this.

Bumping this up to give Hirzl some love. Come on folks and sign up for this.

I agree Chunky, it looks to be a promising glove and there's not a ton of interest. All you righties and your content-ness.

I agree Chunky, it looks to be a promising glove and there's not a ton of interest. All you righties and your content-ness.

Lol, I would, but for the next few weeks I am grounded from golf.

Back