American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

I really like Scotty but he's only third best so far tonight. Not bad, but the Lauren and James were sooo much better. He didn't suck by any means.

I really like the way Haley sings. To take on an unreleased Lady Gaga song was gutsy. Her voice is unique and I don't think she'll make the top 3, but she better not be the one leaving tomorrow. Way better than Jacob.

James doing the Harry Nilsson song was great. Can the guy sing country too? He hasn't had a bad week yet I don't think. Probably the best song of the night because it is so different for him.

James doing the Harry Nilsson song was great. Can the guy sing country too? He hasn't had a bad week yet I don't think. Probably the best song of the night because it is so different for him.

That was a great song. I liked Scotty's first and Lauren did Carrie very well too. I was surprised.

Jacob just started his second song (Nazareth) and I am already over it. Finish already.

He shoulda been gone 5 weeks ago.

Lauren doing Unchained Melody.

She didn't butcher it at all but it was a bit big for her.

I didn't know Elvis did Always on my Mind. I thought it was just a Willie song! Scotty does the country very well.

I agree, top three = James, Lauren, Scotty. Haley goes next week, Jacob better go tomorrow.

Haley and House of the Rising Sun. She is so different than any of the others, it's too bad the other three are here for her sake. She is killing this song.

My picks this week: 1. James, 2. Haley, 3, Lauren, 4. Scotty, 5. Jacob.

Performance of the night, Haley.

And Randy agreed with me!

My wife and I have watched every year, and agree (which we don't always do) that song choice is so important. Jacob's choices last night were not the best (in our humble opinion), and we think he will be leaving this week. I mentioned to my wife last night that Jacob should have sung Unchained Melody, and lo and behold Lauren sang it next (her version almost put me to sleep)!

Scotty is growing on us, and we think it will be a shoot-out between James, Lauren and Scotty.

haley and lauren were my faves last night... ill be pulling for them the rest of the way... but then again im a sucker for a purdy gurl

Haley was great last night. I can't see how the judges were not happy with her 1st song. James and Jacob need to go. Lauren was great and Scoootty was better than usual.

I am liking the voice better too.

Jacob has gotta go tonight. Enough of him already!

if jacob doesnt go then something is wrong... like too many douches voting for bad singers lol

So long Jacob, my least favorite idol of all time. Jimmy needs to be a judge on the panel!

its a shame he got that far... took the place/space of some good ones

So long Jacob, my least favorite idol of all time. Jimmy needs to be a judge on the panel!

So glad he is gone!! I haven't even watched the episode yet, but you east coasters just made me and the wife smile!!!

its a shame he got that far... took the place/space of some good ones

I look at it as: would the others have contended anyway? It happens almost every year. Still think it's Lauren's year.

So glad he is gone!! I haven't even watched the episode yet, but you east coasters just made me and the wife smile!!!
Sorry to be the spoiler! :)

Glad to see Jacob go. Lauren was a wreck!

Loved the Hell's Kitchen Idol thing.

woohoo later jacob!!!

how in the heck did jacob not know what the hell a hot dog taste like... in every way shape or form... if you know what i mean muahaha

Back