Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my selfish rant of the week:

I'm graduating on Friday with my Masters degree. My family has been trying to make a big deal about it. I don't want to make a big deal about graduating. I had every intention of graduating when I decided to enter graduate school, just like I had every intention of graduating when I did my undergrad and high school. It's not that big of a deal to me. I did the work, now I get a piece of paper that says I did the work. Not a big thing. I don't want to have a freaking party with a bunch of people I really don't know telling me how proud of me they are. I didn't do it for you, I did it for me. I got it done and now it's over. I'm going to walk for me, not so you can take pictures for you. It's not like I cured cancer or anything. This was the expectation going in-that I would graduate. I got it done. Meeting expectations isn't that grand of an occasion. No, I don't want graduation gifts, no I don't want a card. If you really feel like celebrating with me then let's go to the bar and raise a glass and say "welp on to the next thing" and move on...

Here endeth the rant.

Haha that's great same here! I graduated the other day with my Respiratory Therapy undergraduate and my small family wanted to have a party. I said the same thing as you, it was my whole intention on graduating! I think that's just how us men think. Don't get me wrong, it is a HUGE accomplish and the majority of folks don't finished their degrees.. but I'm not the party type.

Well, my rant for the day is I haven't been able to be on THP much lately. This ticks me off. A lot. I have been studying for my boards, and I take one tomorrow. So, hopefully a little of this studying will be finished for a short while!

Whenever I go out to play a round of golf, I assume that I won't be able to hit one class of clubs (Woods, irons, wedges, putter). It always comes true. I always have a problem that kills my score and costs me on avg 10 strokes. Problem with this is, whenever I work hard to fix the broken club, something else breaks! Its so annoying...

Sent from my Epic 4g using Tapatalk.

I can't call this a rant really, just been working a ton, so no golf for a while and ton's of miles on this ol body, lol. over 1500 miles driven in six days and another 800 planned over the next four or five days between work and the Colorado trip. It's taking a toll on my THP, but men's league starts tonight and a mini outing with the guys in Denver should help get me back on track.

Today I had one of those days where I walked into work and said. "I hate my job".

dude what happened? the only time i say that is when a douche member cries and whines about something retarded

Not that I watch NASCAR or even been to a race but I still would like to have been invited. Sorry I like to watch the wrecks! I think my extra 2 tickets for Braves game in July just got taken by someone else. :D

Not that I watch NASCAR or even been to a race but I still would like to have been invited. Sorry I like to watch the wrecks! I think my extra 2 tickets for Braves game in July just got taken by someone else. :D

Don't know who didn't invite you, but if you don't like NASCAR, why would someone waste their extra tickets on you? I know I would give any extra tickets I had to someone who actually likes the sport. Yes, it's a sport.

I wouldn't care if someone didn't invite me to a hockey game or basketball game.

that and when the pay check comes in lol
dude what happened? the only time i say that is when a douche member cries and whines about something retarded

The entire right side of my back hurts like a son of a gun.
Something is way out in my swing.

Don't know who didn't invite you, but if you don't like NASCAR, why would someone waste their extra tickets on you? I know I would give any extra tickets I had to someone who actually likes the sport. Yes, it's a sport.

I wouldn't care if someone didn't invite me to a hockey game or basketball game.

I guess they know I like drag racing better but still would liked to even been invited. I watch as much NASCAR on tv as my brother and dad does. Oh well go ahead and go play I'll cut grass at the plant and make $650. I already feel much better! :D

Not so much a rant, but I am way too stubborn for my own good. I work part-time as a teacher. Today we had the annual 10km school race. I obviously, given my tender age, suited up and ran it. My feet felt awkward after about 5-6km, but I ignored it, I was focused on getting a decent time and not letting those pesky youngsters have bragging rights. Then when I got in and checked my feet, I found two huge blisters.

My feet hurt, got a pro-am tomorrow and tournament over the weekend. Damn me and my stubbornness.

This is more me whining than a rant. My firefox updated on my computer and now buttons are changed and in different places and cant find stuff were it normally is. When I right click on something to open it in a new tab, it used to be second right under open in new window, well those are reversed now, so I keep clicking open in new window instead of new tab it pops up were I have to minimize the dang thing instead of being able to keep reading without minimizing anything if I were to hit 'new tab'. Stupid updates and changing things.

dear swing guru... dude i was 1 over when you were 15 over and i watched you just dunk 3 balls into the water... why are you giving me swing tips?

Well if you would only keep your head down and hit the ball first and stop coming over the top and.... blah blah blah blah
dear swing guru... dude i was 1 over when you were 15 over and i watched you just dunk 3 balls into the water... why are you giving me swing tips?

Although score has little correlation to swing knowledge, this guy was probably just a jackass.

Well if you would only keep your head down and hit the ball first and stop coming over the top and.... blah blah blah blah

Although score has little correlation to swing knowledge, this guy was probably just a jackass.

lol... i hate hate hate being rude so i just looked at him like *are you effin kidding me?*

Man Rule 10743: If you walk into Mens bathroom and there are three urinals empty you choose the urinal on the right or the left not the urinal in the middle.

Rule 10744: If there are only 2 urinals empty and you the guy looks nerdy and nervous, you always choose the urinal closest to him to make him feel awesomely uncomfortable.
Man Rule 10743: If you walk into Mens bathroom and there are three urinals empty you choose the urinal on the right or the left not the urinal in the middle.

Rule 10744: If there are only 2 urinals empty and you the guy looks nerdy and nervous, you always choose the urinal closest to him to make him feel awesomely uncomfortable.

You guys would enjoy this app called Urinal Test. It's free and it pretty much describes what Mardin says.

That's hilarious

Lmao that's so true.

:laughing:That was funny.

You guys would enjoy this app called Urinal Test. It's free and it pretty much describes what Mardin says.

BOOM! Downloaded. I'm about to take the test as I type...

Work Rule #1: If you are not my boss and aren't in the same department as me and tell me what to do, F off.. because you don't know what the hell I'm up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back