Adams Launches Idea Pro a12 Hybrid

I dont know what you mean? The THP Demo Day was last year and the next one is in a few weeks.

I think he was talking about the Cleveland Mashie from the last demo day.

I really like the look of these as they have that V3 look that I have grown to like looking at & hitting .

I like the look of these as well.

These, the Adams V3 and the Mashie are the hybrids that I am wanting to test out after I get a new driver.

THe one thing I wonder though is since the v3 is a little bit deeper of a club face and wonder if that would be better for just the longer shots to replace...say, my 3 or 5 wood and then maybe these a12 r the mashie for the 5wood to 4iron range....

decisions decisions...

Thats one sexy looking hybrid. Very nice.

This will definitely be a contender for my own hybrid shootout. This is one sweet looking stick.

Love the look of this and want to hit it.

Looking forward to hitting these.
JB, any chance you will be doing a review on these?

Is this the secret hybrid everyone was talking about at demo day?

If you are talking about the thread I opened about 2 weeks ago... yeah. I hit this at an Adams Demo Day at Golf Galaxy. I hit either a 2 and 3 hybrid or a 3 and 4... I forget.

This is the club I said had a RIP/NVS PROTO Shaft in it. It's Blueish Grey with a flaming skull. Looks pretty cool. The other club had an all white proto shaft in it as well, but forget specifics.

I also hit the new Adams A12 Irons that will be replacing the CB1s

If you are talking about the thread I opened about 2 weeks ago... yeah. I hit this at an Adams Demo Day at Golf Galaxy. I hit either a 2 and 3 hybrid or a 3 and 4... I forget.

This is the club I said had a RIP/NVS PROTO Shaft in it. It's Blueish Grey with a flaming skull. Looks pretty cool. The other club had an all white proto shaft in it as well, but forget specifics.

I also hit the new Adams A12 Irons that will be replacing the CB1s

The white shaft is the Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid shaft that will also be offered with these hybrids. I can't wait to see them in person to see the contrast between the white shaft and the black clubhead, pretty much the opposite of some of the Taylormade clubs out now.

The white shaft is the Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid shaft that will also be offered with these hybrids. I can't wait to see them in person to see the contrast between the white shaft and the black clubhead, pretty much the opposite of some of the Taylormade clubs out now.

i loved the white shaft with the black head. makes me want a fubuki

Finally looks like I might find a suitable replacement for my a2ts's in my bag. Saw the press release announcing these today, but was not expecting a $299 msrp. Hopefully it's not that price, otherwise, the a2ts's will stay in the bag a little longer, or I'll have to pick up a couple of pnt2's.

Finally looks like I might find a suitable replacement for my a2ts's in my bag. Saw the press release announcing these today, but was not expecting a $299 msrp. Hopefully it's not that price, otherwise, the a2ts's will stay in the bag a little longer, or I'll have to pick up a couple of pnt2's.

The club should be $199 in stores, not $299. That makes it a bit more palatable.

The club should be $199 in stores, not $299. That makes it a bit more palatable.

$299 for a hybrid is getting more than :titleist: price range. I was looking forward to replacing my 5 wood with this, but at that price I'm waiting another year or two.

Even at $199, that's a lot of money for a hybrid. I don't understand why they would be that expensive to be honest. They don't really have any characteristics about them that make them worth that much to me.

The rep that had this club at the demo day last week said they took the profile of their original pro gold and then added the bottom skid plate of the peanut hybrid plus the bells and whistles that come with new stuff.

I like it quite a lot. I'd rather have a mashie, but if you like the work the ball a little with ur hybrid this is your club. Good sound too

Saw the Adams commercial today this club looks sweet. Did they also release a new Speedline as well?

I can't believe the price they are trying to get with this club. I'm sure its a good hybrid, Adams makes great hybrids, but that price is silly high.

$170 shipped where I usually shop.

Adams A12 hybrid

Adams A12 hybrid

ok, its out. anyone hit it yet. i saw one today and its beautiful except for the shiny crown. wish there was a matte finishe, but oh well. rip or a real matriz ozik.

i didnt even look at the price. whats it selling for? surely the $299 was the MAP price, right?

anyone get to hit it yet?

i didnt see a thread on this yet, if i missed it, feel free to delete mods.

I saw these at GG yesterday, really really good looking club. One had a Matrix white shaft and the other an aldila blue shaft. Cant remember if they sent one for demo day but I hope so.

Good looking club but a bit tricky to hit I've found so far. Easy peasy off a matt/tee, not so easy from the grass. I'd say this is probably their replacemant for the Pro hybrid, if a bit easier then that. It's not even close to a Super Black and V3 in terms of easy to launch IMO.

Excellent shafts in these though. Anyone with a fast speed along with a fast tempo should be looking at it with the Matrix Altus 95g. Beautiful ball flight when you catch it right.

No love from me for this club at all!!! I hit a nice high beatiful 210 yard shot just about every time with my M3 Mashie. Thought I'd try this one out while at Roger Dunn today and was smacking the sweet spot pretty consistently with the results being low line drive shots (186,183,191). Thought maybe the monitor was messed up so I grab a Mashie M3 off of the rack and there it is, nice long high shots (208,213,211). Both stiff shafts so I decided to try an R flex in the A12. Results close to the same, same line drives with only about a 5 yard pickup in average distance. Still 15 yds. short of the Mashie and with an ugly "hit the front of the green and go screaming off the back" flight pattern.

Just not made for my swing I guess!

Having had this club a few weeks and played 6-7 rounds with it now I have to rave about it.

I have the 23* 4 Hybrid.

Off the tee it is a dream. Off the deck it is cake to hit. Out of fairway bunkers it is a cinch. Out of the rough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well no club is perfect.

Anyway, I am really loving the club and it is dramatically better than my old Cobra Baffler it replaced. In fairness, that was an OLD Baffler and not one of the new ones.

I swing about 90-95mph with a hybrid and I get 210-215 yards pretty consistently with a beautiful draw shape.

Back