Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

@Steve2100 joined me at the Par 3 course here at my subdivision this morning! He’s a top notch guy! Would recommend teeing it up with him anytime! 10/10 👍

@GolfTravelDude (Doug) invited me to join him and a couple friends at Cape Fear CC on Tuesday. I had an awesome time and Doug is a super good guy. If you have a chance to meet @GolfTravelDude , do it, his stories about traveling all over the world to play golf are amazing!

@GolfTravelDude (Doug) invited me to join him and a couple friends at Cape Fear CC on Tuesday. I had an awesome time and Doug is a super good guy. If you have a chance to meet @GolfTravelDude , do it, his stories about traveling all over the world to play golf are amazing!
Soon as things open up, all being well that's exactly what I'll be doing....

1F021487-66D4-46EB-92FE-C02C62111931.jpeg
I played with @Canadan today... He played better than I did...

Fun round yesterday. Sad I missed today but glad you guys had a blast.
Two days of good company & at times good golf...

View attachment 9003782
I played with @Canadan today... He played better than I did...
You were a great host, Daxy!! Thanks for that, and what a fun course you get to call home!

...would have been more fun if my ball had a few more rotations on the 2nd to last hole forcing me to make the awkward call to the wife saying I wasn't coming home til Monday though :ROFLMAO:

You were a great host, Daxy!! Thanks for that, and what a fun course you get to call home!

...would have been more fun if my ball had a few more rotations on the 2nd to last hole forcing me to make the awkward call to the wife saying I wasn't coming home til Monday though :ROFLMAO:
That would have been a great hole in one!!! And you would have had to explain why you have to move to Nashville...

Excellent day of golf with my 2020 Team Paradise Brother @MarMill, 2021 Grandaddy participant @xThor and soon to be THPer Brian at Nevel Meade here in Louisville today. Safe travels back home to Will & Bryan.

6454FF70-8CD4-4807-BA25-B5775158126A.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent day of golf with my 2020 Team Paradise Brother @MarMill, 2021 Grandaddy participant @xThor and soon to be THPer Brian at Nevel Meade here in Louisville today. Safe travels back home to Will & Bryan.

I had a blast meeting and playing with you all. Thanks for the invite!!!

Always fun playing with THPer’s!!! Thanks for the invite @troyefl !!! Great times!!!

Got to tee in up on Friday down in south FL with my dude @BigDill

E082A639-3DF9-4E06-89DC-6848A49C2E28.jpeg

Always fun playing with THPer’s!!! Thanks for the invite @troyefl !!! Great times!!!
Yeah man, that was a fun round. Brian was a cool dude, he was a stick! Fritz and I want a rematch.

Had the pleasure of playing with @Doubleb21 , @Roadrunner , and @AzGolfer yesterday! Some played better than others (not saying anything about @Roadrunner and his claim that he hadn't played in over 5 months due to surgery but then proceeded to play lights out from tee to green 🤔). I felt I played better than my final score tally would say, but that's not saying much these days...

Get to tee it up with these fine THPers next week with our league event! Can't wait...
Tee Times are posted. We have a full 4 tee times. I cancelled the other 2 tee times, so late stragglers will be out unfortunately. Thank you all for signing up, looking forward to Saturday.

Back