These balls sure go in the water nicely!
That is all I have for on-course experience so far...

These appear to be sold out at a lot of the non-golf specific sporting goods stores around me (Academy, Dicks, etc.). Good sign for Srixon! Love that these are so popular.
Hopefully their popularity will make Srixon release the other two colors sooner rather than later!

I absolutely dig this ball! The divide is going in the bag :cool:

These appear to be sold out at a lot of the non-golf specific sporting goods stores around me (Academy, Dicks, etc.). Good sign for Srixon! Love that these are so popular.
I saw that there were only two left here a couple days ago and snatched one of the dozens for the wife. She's bound to start losing some eventually, but I do think there's something to having her play balls she really likes. I swear she tries harder not to lose them!

Buddy of mine found a QStar Tour Divide the other day. Showed him the advantage of the divide helps in putting. He did mention that the ball had some nice check up on the greens.
He found it this way:
D98725BD-5050-4064-9B6A-43C4A58259E7.jpeg

I played today using it. Really enjoyed it off the driver. I honestly had some spin issues in the short game early. Possibly the longer grass and moist conditions had an impact but I was having an issue getting these to check up a bit and was seeing a bit more roll out than I would have preferred.

This ball is just plain fun. I have been using it a fair amount, and everyone I play with has something to say about it.

Played really well with the white QST so these will definitely be in my future rotation. I still have a lot of QSTs to run through though.

Little evening chipping practice with the divide. Really enjoy seeing the spin on the various shots.

Attachments

• E0627E3E-C2DB-4CAE-8D25-CDF27FD8D716.jpeg
    E0627E3E-C2DB-4CAE-8D25-CDF27FD8D716.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 19
I'm really waiting for the alternate colors to be released but I'll probably pick up more and play them during out bourbon outing at the end of the month.
I'm hopeful for a white and neon yellow version. For whatever reason, red golf balls just don't get along with me.

I'm hopeful for a white and neon yellow version. For whatever reason, red golf balls just don't get along with me.
Your best bet is to probably order the japanese Z-star version since it doesn't look like a white version is in the cards for the USA right now.

Bought a dozen Divides and played with one on Saturday for the first time. Got a few odd looks on the practice green for sure. It does have a nice soft feel off the putter but it seemed to have a little more friction when rolling compared to a Chromesoft that i was also using on the practice green. Decided to put it in play and shot a 48 on the front. Switched to a yellow Chromesoft at the turn and had a beer...36 on the back! Made me wonder if it was the beer or the ball...LOL. Golf can be a crazy game....

Bought a dozen Divides and played with one on Saturday for the first time. Got a few odd looks on the practice green for sure. It does have a nice soft feel off the putter but it seemed to have a little more friction when rolling compared to a Chromesoft that i was also using on the practice green. Decided to put it in play and shot a 48 on the front. Switched to a yellow Chromesoft at the turn and had a beer...36 on the back! Made me wonder if it was the beer or the ball...LOL. Golf can be a crazy game....
Confirming Answer:

Buddy of mine found a QStar Tour Divide the other day. Showed him the advantage of the divide helps in putting. He did mention that the ball had some nice check up on the greens.
He found it this way:
View attachment 9008171
The previous owner missed an opportunity here. They should have drawn Janus 😁

Spent the evening on the putting green. Again, seeing the roll and spin on these balls is really helpful. Saw about halfway thru when I got sloppy with setup I was skidding more compared to a good roll. These are great for practice.

Seeing the putting help with roll I might have to get over the looks for a playing situation to get in-round feedback. Still struggle some with the look down at the ball at address if things are misaligned.

BAEDA872-3C2D-4668-BBAD-41F089E7C124.jpeg3F5E3E3D-5A7C-4C22-8118-A91C1036FFB1.jpegDefinitely a hardy ball, I finished 18 bringing this balls total to 21 holes and other than a little dirty seems to be holding up fine. Really enjoyable to see the difference in spin on a driver shot vs a wedge and the rate at which it spins.

They’re just a lot of fun for sure, you get some looks, but they’re a riot to watch spin.

Used one for my round in Chicago with Edel Experience. Will continue to as I really like them.

I can't speak to personal experience but my brother played some of these this week and the visual feedback on the short game is very cool.

The ball grows on me more and more!
I wish they would have a 2 for 1 sale.
67adbb23b0a440aa9c0da0285432f309.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I have spoken to two retailers and one online retailer today and all have told me they are sold out or about to be.

Divide is killing it so far.

I have spoken to two retailers and one online retailer today and all have told me they are sold out or about to be.

This is great news. Maybe a strong sales precedent will lead to a US release of Z Star Divide as well (double number please!).

I noticed this as well. I am enjoying this ball immensely. Did Srixon only produce a limited quantity being unsure of the demand they would have? Are there more in the pipeline soon?

I noticed this as well. I am enjoying this ball immensely. Did Srixon only produce a limited quantity being unsure of the demand they would have? Are there more in the pipeline soon?

They were definitely not that limited, just quite popular.
I would expect a restock and more soon.

I'm glad to hear that the Divide is doing so well.

The Q-Star Tour is a good ball that should fit the majority of golfers. I wonder how many have hit the Divide for fun and then realized that a "traditional" Q-Star Tour would be a great gamer?

@JB Any insight regarding an increase in sales of the Q-Star Tour (non-Divide)?

Back