Custom Method
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not exactly. The FT-i was the one I had (and still have). I got the FT-9 from craigslist. I had one the year they came out and regretted my decision the day after I got rid of it last summer. Finally found another one :) It's in the bag (for lack of better words) indefinitely. Meaning it's gonna stay (because it flat out works) till it gives me a reason to pull it.
    My bloody mess will light your old putter up. Sat. gonna work?
    Sweet. Makin' the bag look good. Did you really have an Adams cover on there before?

Up for a round saturday, 10 or 11 am?
    Sweet. Makin' the bag look good. Did you really have an Adams cover on there before?

Up for a round saturday, 10 or 11 am?
    Grrrrrrrrr. I was gonna email you about that driver until I saw it was a freaking 10.5 Reg. Magically make it an 8.5 X-stiff so I can buy it.
    I used to, back in middle school. Probably going to do it even though I'll get destroyed. Something to do, and it will get me in shape. You should come next year. It's pretty awesome.
    Yeah... we're getting intramural sports next year, along with a legit cross country team, plus I'm working on expanding the golf program to something like 3 days a week.
    we start at 9:00am and go until 4:30pm. it's honestly not as bad as it sounds. sleep in a little longer and stay up later.
    More days off during the year + a field trip every month (we went to Washington DC last year, completely free for students) + loads of awesome speakers (we've had Colin Powell, Mark Kelly, and a few CEOs of companies come in) = three extra weeks of school in the summer.
    Hahahahaha SHUT UP! Jk man. I've got school two and a half more weeks. As soon as that's done with!
    I really do like them thus far. Still getting my distances dialed in, I'm switching from my old 54* to the 50* ATV as my 10<y<100 yard club so I don't need as much power as I used to.
    Come on dude. You KNOW you'd take it and use it with pride if someone came up to you and gave you a free Clicgear 3.0 that you had to keep (meaning either use it or it sits in the garage).
    You're out at 2:30 right? We could tee off at 3:30. It'd be nice if you could come to me this time cause I'm broke atm and I don't have to pay at The Pines (member).
    Scores wise, it really depends on how my <100 yard game is. Yesterday for example, it was WAY off on the front nine and it took me 4 shots to reach almost every green after perfect drives, I shot 49. Then the back 9 it was spot on and I shot a 39. The 88 would have been a 78 had the chipping been good front 9. So in general terms, Anywhere in the 80s is typical for me.
    When you get a putter, pick a color and let me paint it for you! Guaranteed to last a whole summer, my services are cheap, and the best part? If you don't like it, it comes off very easily with acetone.
    Lol basically that's it. I only had to drop $100 on the RBZ cause of trade in on my old woods. And the thing is so darn long, accurate, smooth feeling, and straight up sexxxy that I couldn't pass it up. I hit two greens yesterday that I previously could only reach with a driver.
    ATVs are on backorder for three more weeks. When I get them I'll let you use them for a round see if you like them. I don't mind the FL fairway but I wanted a 2012 one. Mashie if you read the thread last week I couldn't hit the stiff shaft at all. felt like ladies flex.
    Well, I had every intention of going all cleveland except for my irons last month, but TM came along and offered a damn killer line this year I loved. Wedges can't be beat IMO. I hated both of this year's Cleveland FWs and the rbz was so good. Free 5 iron, I'll take it. And the driver, well it works. Don't worry, putter isn't going anywhere unless someone wants to buy me a Betti or SeeMore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back