Search results for query: *

1. Bcape9

14w bags what brand?

Big fan of the Sun Mountain Four 5. https://www.sunmountain.com/products/4-5ls-14w
  2. Bcape9

New England Members

There are a bunch of options around me (Blackstone) but they fill up fast. I enjoyed how casual it was and the live scoring in the app was pretty cool. 3 hours was a bit much for 9 holes though. We barely made it in before dark and were the first group off. Hope you're back out there soon!
  3. Bcape9

New England Members

Tuesday was the first Spark league round of the season for me at New England Country Club. Great weather, good to meet some new people and didn't play horrible either; carded an adjusted 42. Hoping signing up gets me out more regularly this season.
  4. Bcape9

Brag about your kids

Just finished the enrollment process for my daughter to start kindergarten this fall. It's scary how fast time goes!
  5. Bcape9

BBQ, Mexican, Italian or Chinese?

Bye, Chinese :wavey:
  6. Bcape9

New England Members

I believe it. That round convinced me to go out and buy some more water resistant shoes.
  7. Bcape9

Lawn Care Thread

I think this is the year I will finally upgrade my mower. Been kicking around the idea of the 30" Toro Timemaster. Anyone have experience with the Timemaster?
  8. Bcape9

New England Members

Had a slow day at work Wednesday and snuck out for my first round of the year. Played 18 at Country View in Burrillville, RI. Considering I haven't been on a course since the Fall and factoring in new irons and driver, I was really happy with the way I played. A lot of standing water but it was...
  9. Bcape9

Die or Hit Past?

I'm definitely in the "die it in" group.
  10. Bcape9

Pay with your palm?

11. Bcape9

Golf Balls at the Pro Shop?

I don't know that I ever have outside of a logo ball for my collection.
  12. Bcape9

Best business names you've come across.

This butcher was down the street from a company I used to work for when I first got out of college. They had great sandwiches and marinated meat.
  13. Bcape9

Non-OEM head covers

Unsure what my first was, but this one from Daphne's is my favorite.
  14. Bcape9

How long do you keep holiday cards?

We hang them up around a door way in the living room and take them down when the rest of the Christmas decorations come down.
  15. Bcape9

Yay or Nay - Unique Pizza

Absolutely yes. A local shop has a very similar pizza and it's fantastic.
  16. Bcape9

New England Members

Blackstone, MA here. Had a bit of a down year with a lot going on, but setting my sights on playing more regularly in 2024!
  17. Bcape9

The Meltdown - Stay or Go?

I'm grinding it out 'til the end if the wheels fall off. Bad golf is still better than no golf, IMO.
  18. Bcape9

Choose 1 Condiment: The Rest Go Away

This was surprisingly harder than I anticipated, but going with hot sauce.
  19. Bcape9

Golf Balls - Preferred Color

I've been playing a yellow ball for a few years and prefer it to anything else.
  20. Bcape9

Do you travel to play golf....in your own state?

Not very often but I have traveled to Cape Cod and out to the Berkshires to play in the past.
Back